Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What does everyone think of the SAW in Warzone?

OP MeerkatJack

What do you think of the SAW? I think it’s extremely OP and I like it! Maybe it shouldn’t be a power weapon and be a base weapon (permanent unlocks).

MeerkatJack
The SAW is pretty cool. It should stay a power weapon though. With Halo 5s req system and the SAWs other variants it will just screw up things if it became a permanent unlock.
The SAW is awesome. Maybe making the basic SAW a permanent unlock would be alright, but it's other variants definitely need to stay as consumable reqs.
A fun gun to use especially with all its variants, it definitely does not need to be a Permanent unlock, it’s fine the way it is
i don’t really see it all too much.
The SAW is awesome. Maybe making the basic SAW a permanent unlock would be alright, but it's other variants definitely need to stay as consumable reqs.
Yeah I didn't know it had variants but I have 57 saw cards so

I HAVE TOO MANY SAWS
Upsetts wrote:
i don’t really see it all too much.
The first certificate I got was for the saw so now I have too many
A fun gun to use especially with all its variants, it definitely does not need to be a Permanent unlock, it’s fine the way it is
with the saw no one turns around to attack you! Some people think it's weak against Spartans but it's not. I killed someone in 2 seconds by following them and shooting them in the back.
The SAW is pretty cool. It should stay a power weapon though. With Halo 5s req system and the SAWs other variants it will just screw up things if it became a permanent unlock.
Maybe just the base SAW could be permanent?
with the saw no one turns around to attack you! Some people think it's weak against Spartans but it's not. I killed someone in 2 seconds by following them and shooting them in the back.
Definitely not weak, I have like 250 variants of Each Saw Variants and the base Saw is still good for Area Denial, but the 2 Saw Variants are a bit better than its base Saw Variant, especially The Answer Variant is pretty much The Answer to anything (No Pun intended)
What do you think of the SAW? I think it’s extremely OP and I like it! Maybe it shouldn’t be a power weapon and be a base weapon (permanent unlocks).

MeerkatJack
I think the standard version is nice, but it does quite feel similar to the assault rifle in a way.
Definitely not weak, I have like 250 variants of Each Saw Variants and the base Saw is still good for Area Denial, but the 2 Saw Variants are a bit better than its base Saw Variant, especially The Answer Variant is pretty much The Answer to anything (No Pun intended)
The Answer is quite often my answer to mythic hunters in firefight. It really wrecks them bad if you get them in the exposed flesh
Yeah I didn't know it had variants but I have 57 saw cards so

I HAVE TOO MANY SAWS
You can NEVER have too may SAWs!
The SAW is amazing if you can stay alive long enough.
It's a great weapon and I hope it is in Infinite. However, it should stay a power weapon.
The SAW is amazing to use, but I generally don't use it a lot as I instead mainly rely on vehicles or regular loadout weapons in Warzone to get kills.
its not as good as the other saw variants, theres no point in using it especially when you have the others
The saw is pretty useful for an anti infantry gun, especially in firefight, in normal war zone it’s mostly about staying alive long enough to actually use the thing.