6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 32
1v1!!
Medin wrote:
1v1!!
YAASS, Shotgun and Pistol loadout
I would like a gametype where its 2v4 - A playlist where the TrueSkill 2.0 can really shine. A gametype where you are outnumbered.

I think it would be awesome to have 2 high ranking players vs 4 lower ranking players. I think that would be a fun gametype.

I also think 343 should include PROXIMITY to the microphones like Halo 2. You could over-hear the enemy talking. I always thought that was sweet.
D M4N8 wrote:
One flag CTF
We already have Breakout for that...
boi that neutral flag with one life.
Gun Game
Multiteam gamemode
Anyone remember Ricochet from Halo 4? I would love to see that return!!
speed halo permanent ranked playlist.
HeadHunter from Halo Reach was super innovative. I wish they brought this back and used the same core mechanics Reach did.
Multi-team or a 1v1 playlist
Invasión, Or mithyc shotty snipers
I think they should do some competitive Spartan Company-restricted playlists, it would make it relevant again.

Those who don't care about going pro can at least brag about their company's ranking. It could work like BTB or Team Arena.
1v1 ranked
I think they should do some competitive Spartan Company-restricted playlists, it would make it relevant again.

Those who don't care about going pro can at least brag about their company's ranking. It could work like BTB or Team Arena.
I think that would appeal to the casual community very well and they could have matchmaking raids. Or whatever because most of the people that actually participate in clans are really bad silver is about average for them. And they should require a certain amount of people in spartan company to participate I say around 10 to 20 and To avoid smurfs and and what not.

halo needs to appeal more to the casual side ( I’m no casual player at all) but that why halo 5 is dieing so fast the casuals all left. All the try hards are still playing but the casuals don’t have any casual matchmaking to actually enjoy the game

halo 6 needs to launch with more casual playlists like social slayer, action sack, grif ball, infection, ect and don’t put any of that MMR crap in social just put it in rank because social shouldn’t be a sweat fest I should have bad team mates in social I don’t care about social it’s just for fun when your done try Harding and the casual players may stay you should.

but like always you will have try hards stomping casual in social going in with a full fire m I say just let it stay it will only be for a game or two if the 343 does it right the popular will stay high and the try hards will go to ranked they will get tried of stomping scrubs
TBE Reek wrote:

I think that would appeal to the casual community very well and they could have matchmaking raids. Or whatever because most of the people that actually participate in clans are really bad silver is about average for them. And they should require a certain amount of people in spartan company to participate I say around 10 to 20 and To avoid smurfs and and what not.

halo needs to appeal more to the casual side ( I’m no casual player at all) but that why halo 5 is dieing so fast the casuals all left. All the try hards are still playing but the casuals don’t have any casual matchmaking to actually enjoy the game

halo 6 needs to launch with more casual playlists like social slayer, action sack, grif ball, infection, ect and don’t put any of that MMR crap in social just put it in rank because social shouldn’t be a sweat fest I should have bad team mates in social I don’t care about social it’s just for fun when your done try Harding and the casual players may stay you should.

but like always you will have try hards stomping casual in social going in with a full fire m I say just let it stay it will only be for a game or two if the 343 does it right the popular will stay high and the try hards will go to ranked they will get tried of stomping scrubs
This is true, it would just be an interesting mechanic in the game kind of something similar to the GameBattles integration with Call of Duty: WW2.
crazy king or oddball, i feel like that would be intense
You can pick anything you want
I’d like to see Husky Raid as a separate playlist with extra maps. Or Super Fiesta BTB!
Invasion if we had elites
I'd love to see Super Fiesta as a BTB gametype, but I would also really enjoy the return of Headhunter. I miss my Skullamanjaros.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 32