4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 32
D M4N8 wrote:
One flag CTF
We already have Breakout for that...
Breakout and traditional one flag ctf are very different gametypes
So no shotty and take flag to the enemy?
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
One flag CTF
I believe that you think I'm talking about neutral flag. I'm talking about 1 flag. 4 rounds of alternating defense and offense. Usually on asymmetrical maps. Breakout is more like neutral flag where either team can cap it in any given round
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
One flag CTF
I believe that you think I'm talking about neutral flag. I'm talking about 1 flag. 4 rounds of alternating defense and offense. Usually on asymmetrical maps. Breakout is more like neutral flag where either team can cap it in any given round
Ah
Okay.
Never heard of this.
Don't think this really works- either
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
One flag CTF
Ah
Okay.
Never heard of this.
It worked in CE through Reach. I'm not sure if it was in 4 because I didn't play it very much
ONLY GRNADS
ONLY GRNADS
You could’ve just said Slayer Molten.
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
One flag CTF
Ah
Okay.
Never heard of this.
It worked in CE through Reach. I'm not sure if it was in 4 because I didn't play it very much
It was not in Halo 4. Yes, you're correct tho, Breakout is essentially Neutral Flag with no respawns where anyone can cap a flag. 1 flag alternates offense and defense each round, with 4 rounds total so 2 rounds of each side.

Unfortunately, 1flag isn't in H5, but with scripting it can easily be made to happen. I could even easily do it myself if I really wanted.
social objective mainly to have some variation other than the 3 map slayer social, but with more maps and variation of game modes
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
One flag CTF
Ah
Okay.
Never heard of this.
Doesn't really seem fair
Maybe that's why it's no longer a thing
I personally don't remember this in Reach
Was it on Social?
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
One flag CTF
Ah
Okay.
Never heard of this.
Doesn't really seem fair
Was it on Social?
I honestly don't remember the difference in Reach social vs ranked. How isn't it fair?
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
One flag CTF
Ah
Okay.
Never heard of this.
Doesn't really seem fair
Was it on Social?
I honestly don't remember the difference in Reach social vs ranked. How isn't it fair?
What happens when it goes into overtime?
I'd like to see Oddball in Team Arena. i think it would be a good and fun implementation.
Social Multi Team - almost identical to H3 - what a playlist - 4 teams of 2

Team Slayer
Team Crazy King
Team VIP
Team Oddball
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
One flag CTF
Ah
Okay.
Never heard of this.
Doesn't really seem fair
Was it on Social?
What happens when it goes into overtime?
If I remember correctly, the game just ends in a tie. If I have time this weekend I'll hop onto the mcc to verify
Any game mode from any Halo? Hmm... I'd say Headhunter. I also miss some crazy KOTH.

Ricochet. It was continually popular in H4. I'm extremely surprised it hasn't made a comeback in H5.
We remember Ricochet very differently. I'm not surprised it isn't back, as it wasn't really popular at all. It's pretty much it's Breakout in halo 5, in the sense it had a small but dedicated following. I'd be shocked if we ever saw that game mode again outside of customs.
Vergetic wrote:
Extermination! The social equivalent of Breakout
They already plan on adding it, mixing it with breakout 1.0 and breakout 2.0
Halo 4 CTF neutral flag...
I always loved juggernaut
A permanent oddball playlist
Infection and alpha zombies as seperate playlists. Its annoying getting infection over and over again when i want to play alpha
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 32