2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 32
regicide REGICIDE! ONE MORE TIME REGICIDE!
Any of the old gametypes that have been missing since Reach, so 1-flag CTF, 1-bomb assault, KOTH, and classic territories. The latter two could be made by tweaking strongholds.
Also I would love to see some of Halo 4's unique gametypes return. Dominion, ricochet, regicide, and extraction were some of 343's best modes, and it's sad that the gametypes haven't returned for their second main Halo game.
To be honest, I really miss the Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary playlist on social (I know completely out of the discussion). But that was one of the many favorite playlists I enjoyed playing. The recreated maps and weapon choices are phenomenal!
Slayer to 100, but everybody is a Marine, ODST, whatever you want to call it.
Juggernaut
It would be interesting to have infection as a ranked playlist
Heavys for sure, it made getting vehicle comidations easier like in halo 4, it was my favorite game mode and still is.
Classic Halo should be ranked Arena and the enhanced mobility and spartan abilities should be Warzone and Social
Classic Halo should be ranked Arena and the enhanced mobility and spartan abilities should be Warzone and Social
If they do this, do it with BR starts and a hitscan BR. The H3 nade spam was nightmarish.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Social FFA with objective gametypes. I would say Multi-team, but I don't really like it in H5.
I agree and add community based maps to spice things up a bit.
Classic halo 3 playlists should defiantly be a permenant game mode, in either social or ranked playlists. It feels like a true testament of map knowledge and raw skill when halo is slowed down and put back to its roots. Everything you’ve learned and refined with halo is put to the test in classic game modes because of your limited mobility. It’s just harder to be good at the game because of what you need to do to win the game and that’s outplaying your opponent at everything; map movement and control, weapon spawning, player spawns, environment utilization’s, playing as a team, where and when to look, the list goes on! I’d love to see halo 3 as a ranked playlist in halo 5, I’d rather play classic halo 3 but it seems halo 5 has a bigger population than MCC and is more reliable to find matches from my experiences. All in all swing the classic halo 3 playlist return to either ranked or social would be awesome for those games where you just want to slow it down.
So me and my cousins and friends would edit the settings of halo reach to make an infection and juggernaut modes where all the players except the infected or juggernaut would receive random weapons making the objective either harder or easier. It was insanely fun to us and I'd like to see what would happen if they added it to halo five as an actual game mode.
So me and my cousins and friends would edit the settings of halo reach to make an infection and juggernaut modes where all the players except the infected or juggernaut would receive random weapons making the objective either harder or easier. It was insanely fun to us and I'd like to see what would happen if they added it to halo five as an actual game mode.
Infection fiesta? That would be chaos.
Personally, I would love to see the return of Headhunter and Invasion. The former because that it is a severely underrated game mode, and the latter for obvious reasons. I wouldn't even mind if Invasion had a limited Req variant, with new Req's unlocking at each new phase. Just my two cents!
Bring back breakout as it's own game mode.
Extermination.
team sniper , i stop playing halo since 10 may because they remove it.

or FFA with storm riffle in map..

now i have no mode i like except swat and i am bored of it.
Shorty sniper
My favorite gametype in all of halo was ricochet. When it came out in 4 that was all I would play nonstop. Then in 5 when they didn't bring it I was pissed.
Super fiesta
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 32