3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 32
For ranked arena I’d like to see king of the hill added
That Gamemode from Halo 4 with the auto-turrets and stuff. I think it's called Extraction or sth like that. I bet it would be possible to skript it.
King of the hill, multi-team, neutral ctf, and whatever that game mode was in reach where you collect skulls from killing someone.
King of the hill, multi-team, neutral ctf, and whatever that game mode was in reach where you collect skulls from killing someone.
I believe it was called headhunter.
I believe it was called headhunter.
That's it! I haven't played that game in years...
Slappers only.

Whoops, wrong game!
D M4N8 wrote:
One flag CTF
We already have Breakout for that...
Breakout and traditional one flag ctf are very different gametypes
I feel Halo 5's maps are not built with one flag in mind and would really not work, unfortunately
Please bring breakout back!
Social FFA/Rumble Pit. I know FFA is mostly a competitive thing but sometimes its fun to chill out and shoot all players in sight without the stress of it.
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
Any gamemode I want? Hmmmmmm......
Something KOTH
Team tanks KOTH. XD
That works man! lol
How about full auto rockets free for all with overshields.
HALO 2 BR slayer again love it so much
I’d love to see Rumble Pit, CTF Fiesta (husky raid) expanded to new maps, KOTH (especially crazy king), and the fiesta mongoose race that used to be in the action sack playlist. Also, keep the H3 throwback playlist permanently.
Assult in Team Arena!
doubles with objective
One flag CTF
Stockpile
Crazy King
I really, really wish Oddball and King of the Hill were put into regular Arena game mode rotation.
HEADHUNTER!!!
Headhunter, was really fun and KotH
I will see a return of breakout
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 32