Really curious to see if we can come up with a game mode that plays more like Halo 3. I know, I know, trust me I want to give H5 the proper time and attention it deserves, as well as it's time to shine, but if there are good customs options, I can see a lot of disgruntled h2/3 diehards coming around if a playlist of community created h2/3 retrofit gamemodes and maps comes out.
Options for Customs I really really want to see:
- Really want an option to adjust weapon fire rates, this is a great mundane option that enables fine balancing of Time to Kill.
- want options to be able to disable clamber, sprint, thruster and ground pound to make my idea above come to fruition.
- Would really love some bonkers new options as well, like zero gravity, making thruster's cooldown really really low, custom powerups,
- I hope the new forge has good options for controlling REQ cards in customs, like placing legendaries on map, giving everyone specific starting REQ weapon variants, etc.
- I'm really looking for a return to form, with all the custom options of the past that we've come to expect.