Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What happened to the lights on the Achilles armor?

OP OmegaSpyder

In the teaser trailer for Infinity's Armory, we saw little blue lights on the Achilles armor. I was really excited to see that because I missed the little colored lights that were on a player's armor from previous Halo games.
No clue. Don't ever recall seeing it though.
I know exactly what you're talking about, and if they did remove them, that was a huge mistake but I'm pretty sure they are visible in game, just not exactly visible in the after game report.
I have the armor and haven't seen what your talking about
I have the armor and haven't seen what your talking about
Look at Pinqy's video of the armor.
No clue. Don't ever recall seeing it though.
The blue lights on the armor were changed to white. It made me hype over the armor.
I know exactly what you're talking about, and if they did remove them, that was a huge mistake but I'm pretty sure they are visible in game, just not exactly visible in the after game report.
Nope, they're gone.
Don't know
Huh, I wasn't aware that they had changed the lights from blue to white. It's unfortunate, the blue lights were one of the few things I liked about that armour.
It used to have blue lights...now they're white
Wonder why
Wonder why
Maybe 343 thought it would make the armor "too special".
Copperhead has these nifty bright white ones on the knees, closest I've come
OFFICIAL: Achilles armour lights have been removed from anyone's armour that has been found to have farmed (refused to complete the objective when able to do so)

Spoiler:
Show