3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 15
because I cant speak english :P
I came to this website today to join a clan just so then I can play with people who use mics. You are right it is ridiculous. I remember in Reach when everyone had mics and I would always meet a lot of cool people who would stick around to crush the competition.
i do but all i hear is people blasting music and the worst part is it isnt even good music they play.
I dont know what happened but halo 3 everyone had headsets and now no one uses headsets or communicates WHY???
Welcome to the new generation of Halo Players created by 343.
I dont know what happened but halo 3 everyone had headsets and now no one uses headsets or communicates WHY???
i think the novelty of being able to communicate with people you are playing a game with from anywhere in the world has kind of worn off....plus alot of people tend to stick to their own groups and just party up
Whenever I start up a game, any game, I immediately start an invite only party. And I do so for the following reasons: (The reasons are in no particular order, except for #1.)
1. Little kids playing games that they're WAY too young for.
2. People playing crappy music over their mic(s).
3. People who are using their Kinect as a mic.
4. People who are being racist/sexist/discriminatory in any way, shape, or form.
5. People who are screaming. (Both kids and adults.)
6. People who have their mic way closer to their mouth than it needs to be.
7. People who are just constantly talking, even if no one is talking back.
8. Two or more people who are having one, long, continuous conversation with each other.
9. People who are using too much foul language. (And yes, there can be too much.)
10. People who have their TVs turned up so loud that you can hear it through their mic.
11. People who are having long conversations with people who are in the room with them who are not in the game.
12. People who are constantly being rude.
13. People who have no idea what they're doing or what the objective is.
14. People who are high on drugs. (I've encountered more people who were high on Xbox Live than I ever thought I would.)
15. People who are just plain annoying.
16. People who don't speak English. (Another one that I've encountered a lot of.) Especially those who are constantly talking so you can't hear anyone/anything else.
17. People who have a crying baby in the room with them.
18. People who have a child who won't shut up and who's way too close to the player's mic in the room with them.
19. People who complain about every little thing that inconveniences them.
20. People who constantly talk/argue about politics.
21. Trolls.
22. People who aren't participating in the game (not moving/seemingly AFK) but are still talking for some reason.
23. People who are having a phone call where both sides can be heard through their mic.
24. People who rage at the slightest things.
25. Kids who are arguing with their parent(s) and you can hear their parent(s) in the background yelling at them.
26. People who are eating chips or some other form of annoyingly loud food. (At least when I eat I take my headset off or just turn the mic itself off, unlike most people it would seem.)
27. People who make you question your faith in humanity.
28. People who make you question why/how they could possibly exist and why/how they STILL exist.
29. Because I prefer to talk to my friends (if they're online), even if they're not in the game with me.
30. And lastly, because I personally do not like talking to random people who I don't know.
Nneutrino wrote:
Kids
Music
Idiots
Bigger idiots
Eve more kids
Someone leaving the Kinect on and using it as their mic
Kids
Idiots

I think that's everything.
You forgot non-English speakers.
Who cares about english? Ignorant kiddy...
it seems every game i enter no one has a mic.
I use mine almost every time im on and only catch one or two people using one every once in a while
listening to annoying people wearing a headset kills me
Warfuntime wrote:
i think the novelty of being able to communicate with people you are playing a game with from anywhere in the world has kind of worn off....plus alot of people tend to stick to their own groups and just party up
i think your absolutly right...Its just too bad
Idiots happened.
I hate it when I'm playing with people that don't call out. I might play for a hour or more before I get a few people that call out. Then we party up for a few games. They need a way so you can play with people that will talk.
Nneutrino wrote:
Kids
Music
Idiots
Bigger idiots
Eve more kids
Someone leaving the Kinect on and using it as their mic
Kids
Idiots

I think that's everything.
You forgot non-English speakers.
I'm not english but I speak english. But, like are saying lot of people nobody speak and when you speak, nobody answers :/
SIERRA XCI wrote:
A number of reasons really. The funny thing is everytime I go to plug my mic back in and give it another go I'm always reminded of why I don't like to use it in the first place. Here is a list of why I'm not fond of plugging in my mic.

Loud, random music.
Parents talking/screaming at their kids.
Kids squealing into the mic for any reason.
Non-English speakers or People speaking their native language even when they are playing an english game on english servers and in a english speaking nation.
Rude, non-helpful teammates.

and a whole host of other issues....
don't want to be rude or anything but Halo is not an English game.
I'm confused how is it not an English game. English the laungage not the countr.
Whenever I start up a game, any game, I immediately start an invite only party. And I do so for the following reasons: (The reasons are in no particular order, except for #1.)
4. People who are being racist/sexist/discriminatory in any way, shape, or form.
8. Two or more people who are having one, long, continuous conversation with each other.
9. People who are using too much foul language. (And yes, there can be too much.)
10. People who have their TVs turned up so loud that you can hear it through their mic.
11. People who are having long conversations with people who are in the room with them who are not in the game.
14. People who are high on drugs. (I've encountered more people who were high on Xbox Live than I ever thought I would.)
16. People who don't speak English. (Another one that I've encountered a lot of.) Especially those who are constantly talking so you can't hear anyone/anything else.
18. People who have a child who won't shut up and who's way too close to the player's mic in the room with them.
21. Trolls.
22. People who aren't participating in the game (not moving/seemingly AFK) but are still talking for some reason.
23. People who are having a phone call where both sides can be heard through their mic.
25. Kids who are arguing with their parent(s) and you can hear their parent(s) in the background yelling at them.
26. People who are eating chips or some other form of annoyingly loud food. (At least when I eat I take my headset off or just turn the mic itself off, unlike most people it would seem.)
28. People who make you question why/how they could possibly exist and why/how they STILL exist.
29. Because I prefer to talk to my friends (if they're online), even if they're not in the game with me.
30. And lastly, because I personally do not like talking to random people who I don't know.
I do the same. Also I used to use a headset but it broke so I'm just using a pair of headphones, it works just as well.
trxvsn wrote:
SIERRA XCI wrote:
A number of reasons really. The funny thing is everytime I go to plug my mic back in and give it another go I'm always reminded of why I don't like to use it in the first place. Here is a list of why I'm not fond of plugging in my mic.

Loud, random music.
Parents talking/screaming at their kids.
Kids squealing into the mic for any reason.
Non-English speakers or People speaking their native language even when they are playing an english game on english servers and in a english speaking nation.
Rude, non-helpful teammates.

and a whole host of other issues....
don't want to be rude or anything but Halo is not an English game.
I'm confused how is it not an English game. English the laungage not the countr.
yeah. I mean the language. It's not an English game. It's multilingual.
Herecy wrote:
21. Trolls.
I do the same. Also I used to use a headset but it broke so I'm just using a pair of headphones, it works just as well.
well thats quite the list lol
Herecy wrote:
21. Trolls.
well thats quite the list lol
At least he's covered everything. Lol.
I use a mic.
Add me for games.
GT: Call Me Sweep
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9