Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What helmets/armor are unavailable in req packs

OP TheDruidicThief

Just wondering which sets are no longer achievable
timmy, olive and the hcs set, could be more
Hi, how to you get the rogue helmet and armour?
Hi, how to you get the rogue helmet and armour?
Gold Req Packs as Rogue is Ultra Rare rarity
oh well i opened a gold req pack and its not there
The rewards you get in a pack are semi-random. There's hundreds of helmets in the game. It's either luck or time to get specific ones you want.
so its rng
The rewards you get in a pack are semi-random. There's hundreds of helmets in the game. It's either luck or time to get specific ones you want.
so its rng
Pretty much. The only real influence you have is on Rarity.
Bronze packs only have Commons (White).
Silver have Common, Uncommons, and Rares. (White, Green, Blue).
Gold have everything except Common. (Green, Blue, Purple, Yellow).

Rogue is Ultra Rare (Purple), so you can only get it in Gold packs. Silver/Gold packs only have 2 permanent unlocks per pack, so you could be opening dozens of packs before you get it.
Cómo consigo la armadura y casco HACHILES
OP, if you're grinding H5 req packs, your should do some Google research on the Silver -> then -> Gold approach to your req purchases. You'll unlock everything fastest if you unlock all the silver pack stuff, then the gold pack stuff.
OP, if you're grinding H5 req packs, your should do some Google research on the Silver -> then -> Gold approach to your req purchases. You'll unlock everything fastest if you unlock all the silver pack stuff, then the gold pack stuff.
I went Bronze, Silver then Gold and I can't remember the last time I actually unlocked armor in a pack. It works pretty well! I'm glad Halo Infinite is going the Battle Pass route though, i'm so excited
The ones that are not in the game can be in the store by rotation, such as the blue team and classic helmets.