Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What in Halo 5 makes you absolutely RAGE?

OP IIIIKarTooNIIII

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 46
-The campaign's story.
-people who steal a legendary boss kill
-teammates who steal my assassinations
-The spawn system in general. I literally spawned in front of the cliff on Escape the ARC and fell to my death
-BTB first launched with a ranking system AND Join-in progress. Those two DO NOT belong together. EVER.
-using a XP/RP boost only to join a game near the end.
Being reversed.

-The spawn system in general. I literally spawned in front of the cliff on Escape the ARC and fell to my death
-BTB first launched with a ranking system AND Join-in progress. Those two DO NOT belong together. EVER.
Kinda like this?
When I play a competitive game mode like arena and I spawn with an assault rifle and a pistol....

that's just not halo... That's cod

watching pro players play for 2 million dollars running around with assault rifles is like I'm in the twilight zone.

the height of halo halo 3, which wasn't my fav but I admit it was the height of halos popularity proved what made a good game worth playing and trying for. Halo is going in the wrong direction with this current mind set.

we have 10 years of tinkering with settings and starting weapons that prove assault rifles suck.. No matter how hard you try to buff them.
In your opinion. In my opinion AR and Pistol is Halo. Securing the better weapons is what Halo is about. Starting with a weapon so good there is no point in securing others is CoD.
SBFC Boyd wrote:
When I play a competitive game mode like arena and I spawn with an assault rifle and a pistol....

that's just not halo... That's cod

watching pro players play for 2 million dollars running around with assault rifles is like I'm in the twilight zone.

the height of halo halo 3, which wasn't my fav but I admit it was the height of halos popularity proved what made a good game worth playing and trying for. Halo is going in the wrong direction with this current mind set.

we have 10 years of tinkering with settings and starting weapons that prove assault rifles suck.. No matter how hard you try to buff them.
In your opinion. In my opinion AR and Pistol is Halo. Securing the better weapons is what Halo is about. Starting with a weapon so good there is no point in securing others is CoD.
Halo CE. Chief with AR and pistol. pretty iconic if you ask me, and all the reason to spawn with them.
Trolls on my team who plasma pistol my tank and let the enemy team jack me. Don't know how many times I have to block and report some people. Guess it's our own fault for not making our Fireteam invite only.
For the (7th time in 2 days) I was one game away from winning and moving into Platinum. My schedule wont let me play with a team. I was probably at the edge of platinum 30 or so times before. My last game I had 19 kills and the next person had 9. LUCKILY no one quit my team, that is what usually happens. Im so effing pissed right now.
Kinda like this?
Pretty much...
Spartan charge sometimes, and melees not doing damage.
Quote:
Pretty much...
Lmao. Haven't come across that gem in Warzone yet.
OhWhenz wrote:
Being matched up with people who are placed in the same skill rank as you, but play like they should be in a way lower one.
Oh my god this.

The ranking system is so broken, a scrub can be placed on a winning team ten matches in a row, get 3 kills and 15 deaths, team carries them, and they get diamond (or similar ) rank.
OhWhenz wrote:
Being matched up with people who are placed in the same skill rank as you, but play like they should be in a way lower one.
Oh my god this.

The ranking system is so broken, a scrub can be placed on a winning team ten matches in a row, get 3 kills and 15 deaths, team carries them, and they get diamond (or similar ) rank.
Except that isn't how ranks are given out at all.
Played in the same 10 qualifying arena break out games as 3 friends. I got Diamond, 2 got Platinum and 1 got Gold.
SBFC Boyd wrote:
OhWhenz wrote:
Oh my god this.

Played in the same 10 qualifying arena break out games as 3 friends. I got Diamond, 2 got Platinum and 1 got Gold.
So then how do such bad people get higher ranks, other than what I described? Btw, I didn't mean to state it as a fact, just saying how I think it works after playing, as I've carried these people before, which results in them ranking up. Hence my theory.
SBFC Boyd wrote:
OhWhenz wrote:
Oh my god this.

So then how do such bad people get higher ranks, other than what I described? Btw, I didn't mean to state it as a fact, just saying how I think it works after playing, as I've carried these people before, which results in them ranking up. Hence my theory.
Personal performance only counts towards your initial ranking. After that you uprank for winning and downrank for losing. So, basically it's as broken as you stated custard.
r0u9hneck wrote:
SBFC Boyd wrote:
OhWhenz wrote:
Oh my god this.

Personal performance only counts towards your initial ranking. After that you uprank for winning and downrank for losing. So, basically it's as broken as you stated custard.
Understood.

I suggest they implement you KDA dynamically into your rank. What I mean by this is, KDA has a higher influence in slayer type modes, and have another count for objective caps/carries/assists for objective playlists. Then have win/loss take effect after this. Therefore, teamwork and winning is still important in ranking up, but this rank up will scale based on your personal skill. So in short, if you have a high personal skill(I.e KDA for slayer, and Caps/Carries/assists for obj) and you win, you you rank up more/faster than you would if you had lower skill but you still win. This ensures that players who play as a team rank up, and those who have a higher personal skill will rank up quicker so that they don't get demoted by the player who get put on good teams (I have been demoted/out in low rank) so many times.

Then on top of that, they make it clear what level of skill and wins is needed to be in said ranks. Currently, I can encounter a diamond player who is worse than some gold players, and vice versa.
Matchmaking. Most games I'm in are completely one sided. I think the ranking system is really good but having to play Diamond level payers with Gold level teammates is just ridiculous. Of course if they just added social playlists this would probably solve the majority of the issues I have with this game.
When a teammate goes extremely negative then quits at 48 kills. Or the other team gets absolutely destroyed then quits a couple kills before you win. UGHHHH
The bad skill matching system.
Not being able to choose my server bugs the hell out of me.
When I board the enemies ghost in arena after a firefight and me dodging like a mofo the ghost doesn't turn around quickly enough and the guy kills me as I'm on oneshot on the ghost, meaning my deathcam consists of him getting back on the ghost and riding away. Also being teabagged 9/10 times in the process
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 46