Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What is the bane of your existence in Halo 5?

OP SuperZman343

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
What is the bane of your absolute existence in Halo? For me, it is EVERY. SINGLE. WEAPON. Mainly Hydras and Wraiths. Also, I HATE THOSE STUPID WARDEN ETERNALS!!!! In Warzone firefight. I mean, once I got a Warden Eternal assassination. It was epic. Also, lag. I basically teleport from lag every three seconds! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I mean, once I was about to get a kill, but then I was lag 'ported in front of a warthog! As a very wise gamer once said, "Video games don't cause violence, lag does." Anyway, I want to hear other people's opinion. Everybody's opinion is exclusive to them, unless people have the same opinion, and also, don't argue. If you do, I will report you. That was not meant as a threat, just a warning. This is a peaceful forum. I don't want this topic to get locked. I want people to share their opinion. That's it.
Mine is warzone
What is the bane of your absolute existence in Halo? For me, it is EVERY. SINGLE. WEAPON. Mainly Hydras and Wraiths. Also, I HATE THOSE STUPID WARDEN ETERNALS!!!! In Warzone firefight. I mean, once I got a Warden Eternal assassination. It was epic. Also, lag. I basically teleport from lag every three seconds! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I mean, once I was about to get a kill, but then I was lag 'ported in front of a warthog! As a very wise gamer once said, "Video games don't cause violence, lag does." Anyway, I want to hear other people's opinion. Everybody's opinion is exclusive to them, unless people have the same opinion, and also, don't argue. If you do, I will report you. That was not meant as a threat, just a warning. This is a peaceful forum. I don't want this topic to get locked. I want people to share their opinion. That's it.
I believe your quote is from Snickerdoodle, "Video games don't cause violence, lag does."
The bane of my Halo existence is Ranked games... I'm "getting old" and virtually have 0 to non-existent, reflexes, muscle memory and hand to eye coordination... lol
JOIN IN PROGRESS; Gods I hate that with a passion. 90% of the time, it's well into play or almost over, meaning I'm not getting the full XP or benefit from any boots i've just wasted.

HANG EM HIGH; WOrst. Map. EVA. {on H5G} (mic drop)
Whenever my internet used to cut out back in the day. Rather JIP so i get something than cut out with 30 seconds left. Can really shake anything else off okay.
Losing network connection, lagging out of party chat, and getting curbstomped are so annoying for me.
The lack of communication in these games. Seriously, its pretty much needed now to be able to win...but no one uses their bloody mics
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
The advanced movement system, including sprint.
Probably mismatched games especially when it's against a party.
Other players.
Getting clamber kills.
Well, they created a sword and said it was my bane, but I love it anyway.
Every magnum and sniper user since I'm a close range player.
Mine is warzone
I'd say this is mine too. I don't play Warzone because I can't stand it, but it's still the bane of my Halo 5 existence because it's pretty much the reason why Halo 5 doesn't have BTB Heavies.

I loved BTB and BTB Heavies ever since I got into Halo, but Halo 5's BTB just isn't the same thing. If it wasn't for Warzone, I'm sure Halo 5 would have had a much more robust BTB from the beginning.
The lack of communication in these games. Seriously, its pretty much needed now to be able to win...but no one uses their bloody mics
Personally, I have reasons for not using my mic. If I was going to play a mode where communication was needed to win, then I'd probably use my mic, but I think it's fine that I don't use it.
Other players.
Yeah, every last one of them should go away 😂
I would love a game chat required when not in a full party for ranked arena.
Mine?
Solo searching and matching a full party....
I would love a game chat required when not in a full party for ranked arena.
Mine?
Solo searching and matching a full party....
In Warzone and Arena both...
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Warden eternal I really hate him I hope he burns in heck
This:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/game-clips?page=1&gamertag=HIDE%20UR%20MUM%2069#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_gameclip_HIDE%20UR%20MUM%2069_d115be1e-1222-4192-bdaf-10e96b99affb

AM so sick and tired of this garbage. I'm from Australia so lag for me is HORRENDOUS. I can smack people full in the back, doesn't register as a beat down, and when they are in front of me somehow I get beat down? The vid above encapsulated my entire Halo 5 existence. Then to get messages from these players calling you a noob and no good when you're constantly at a disadvantage makes one not want to play anymore.

Similar thing happens whenever someone tries to ninja me, I will see what they are about to do, I'll step back, smack them in the back midair, but THEN... I'm getting assassinated somehow. It is rage inducing stuff.

Only things that keeps me coming back is the sniper, Banshee and wraith sprees. That's it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4