Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What is the best way to reach lvl 152?

OP l Lugamo l

I am trying to reach lvl 152 to obtain the reward in halo infinte, i was wondering what is the efficient way to get that goal?
I’d say Firefight with boosts for a steady grind. Griffball or Infection with boosts after that.
Normal: Swat, infection, legendary firefight.
Featured: any Warzone featured playlist

boosts: green jackpots can give you slightly less than legendary. Ai boost + firefight = 25,000-33,000 a game. But most importantly; always use your exp boosts. (Like seriously don’t forget them.)
I think the best way to earn XP along with RP is heroic warzone firefight. Great payouts for a lot less stress than any other playlist. You can chill and just have fun playing. When I play I set rules for myself to make things interesting, like I can only use random weapon cards or random vehicles, or I cannot shoot any weapon and can only get splatters in vehicles...stuff like that.
I think the best way to reach 152 is to uninstall all other games but halo 5 and never leave your xbox
I've heard infection is one of the best ways to grind.
Grind Warzone with Legendary Xp Boosts, once you hit Sr 150, you’re halfway there as I was told by another Waypointer
Grind Warzone with Legendary Xp Boosts, once you hit Sr 150, you’re halfway there as I was told by another Waypointer
To inquire here your best bet is firefight or infection but i would choose firefight over infection tbh.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Just play the game but I would buy req packs for boosts
Arena = Any Featured Playlist with a Legendary XP Boost (5500) will net you 10,000+/- per match

WZ = Legendary Firefight with a Legendary XP Boost (11,250) will net 17,000+/- per match
If you want to have balanced play between warzone and arena type playlists I would recommend investing occasionally in the legendary boost packs when they come around. Also I would recommend joining a Spartan company. Like asap! Every time your company levels up a company commendation you get up for it (right now you are leaving xp on the table man). This is also the only way to earn Achilles and seeing as you are 147 rn I would guess that you have earned all other armor or are close to it. Once your company completes it's Commendations and you have the armor (assuming you want it) quit that company and join a new one get all those Commendations again. It's really nice knowing that I have a bunch of dudes earning me a little xp and an occasional req pack even when I'm at work. Also companies have the added boon of helping you meet new players; which leads me to my next point... Play regularly and play with friends. I have been playing Halo since the beginning when CE came out all my actual friends quit playing like a decade ago. I still find people to play with... They will help you improve and refine your skills and strategies. This means bigger payouts and faster games which means you play more games in the same period and over time that adds up.
If you are looking for a casual company mine has open spots if you are wanting that super aggressive approach that some favor just search the Spartan companies.
Others than all that just keep playing and keep grinding I just hit 148 myself and am pushing to see if I can make it too(though I'll be happy at lvl 150). It is a definite grind and you are nearing the half way Mark so as the levels get longer and harder *insert joke here* start setting personal goals for yourself. In the wise words of the Halo load screen "360 no scope - you miss 100% of the shots you don't take" so in this case if you set no goals you will reach no goals. I personally set both xp and rp goals for each weekend it helps me push just a little farther. If I didn't I wouldn't be close to where I am as I started the game on multiplayer late and I have a full time job and kids to focus on first.

You can do it we believe in you op.
Once your company completes it's Commendations and you have the armor quit that company and join a new one get all those Commendations again.
I was under the impression you could only get credit for each company commendation one time. Don’t get me wrong, I would love to get the xp twice, but I don’t think you do based on This FAQ
Once your company completes it's Commendations and you have the armor quit that company and join a new one get all those Commendations again.
I was under the impression you could only get credit for each company commendation one time. Don’t get me wrong, I would love to get the xp twice, but I don’t think you do based on This FAQ
Interesting I hadn't read that before... That said it is a bit vague in that last point and while it looks like you are correct I would love to hear from someone in the know who has actually tried it... I have people in my company that have earned both helmet and armor what would their motivation be too grind with a new company?
At the very least my original point still stands join a company.
Its a brutal grind tbh almost unfair lol
Legendary firefight.