Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What is the best way to reach lvl 152?

OP l Lugamo l

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Depends on what your prefer to play... if you do straight firefight with boosts, yes that's the best way to earn xp quickly, but you'll burn out quickly. Take this with a grain of salt as I haven't checked your service record... but also look at your arena lists (I like big team super fiesta personally). Not only is the xp decent, but it also helps with commendations, which also gives xp when you finish the different tiers and also finish them completely. Yes, heroic firefight is going to be the best option, especially with a boost on. But I burned out fairly quickly and it does get monotonous after a while, so feel free to mix it up... try some different game modes, always use a boost.
Estou usando meus impulsos xp. Eu também estou na playlist de tiroteios e me divirto usando todos os reqs que eu adquiri ao longo dos anos.
I know I'm late...still grinding to 152. Been on MCC alkt lol
TheDonCJG wrote:
The best way to rank up quickly is to play warzone mythic ( which is only available on the weekends) and if that’s not available, turbo or legendary would be next. Make sure you play with gambit legendary boosts and if you don’t have any of this just use plain legendary xp boosts. Another AMAZING way is to do a little trick call quick- coring. You basically have to group up with a good fire team and capture all the bases, immediately after that go straight to the enemies core. Doing this takes about 5 minutes and you get massive rewards (up to 20,000+ Xp, if you’re using boosts.)
Mythic Firefight is a permanent playlist now. Has been for some time. Though I believe it does have slightly reduced rates to how it did prior, not by much though.
I would still choose turbo honestly because it has double xp
TheDonCJG wrote:
The best way to rank up quickly is to play warzone mythic ( which is only available on the weekends) and if that’s not available, turbo or legendary would be next. Make sure you play with gambit legendary boosts and if you don’t have any of this just use plain legendary xp boosts. Another AMAZING way is to do a little trick call quick- coring. You basically have to group up with a good fire team and capture all the bases, immediately after that go straight to the enemies core. Doing this takes about 5 minutes and you get massive rewards (up to 20,000+ Xp, if you’re using boosts.)
Mythic Firefight is a permanent playlist now. Has been for some time. Though I believe it does have slightly reduced rates to how it did prior, not by much though.
I would still choose turbo honestly because it has double xp
Also use much reqs as possible. Got good REQS? Call them out and give them to your team. More XP!
If I were to get SR 152 in halo 5 after infinite comes out will I still receive the armor coatings?
I'm 3/4 the way through rank 147.

To get to 148, I need to play 56 games of Warzone firefight with a Legendary XP card on each game. I have 12 of them. That bumps the games needed to well over 120. I simply do not have the time to make it to 152, if you're only halfway at 150, especially as you can't buy the Legendary XP req cards anymore.

That's ok - I still play for fun.
Always equip a match boost that rewards extra XP for any and all matches.

When playing within the Arena (either Ranked or Social) try to focus on Featured playlists (those with yellow stars next to them) for the extra XP that's provided for playing those playlists; however, I believe the Infection playlist also provides a decent amount of XP. Another consideration is the SWAT playlist because matches tend to last only for a short period of time in comparison to most other playlist matches and even though it doesn't reward much XP per match it may pay out a decent amount per time invested; though, I haven't run any numbers to verify if that's correct.

For the greatest amount of XP payout I would suggest focusing on Warzone and in particular Warzone Firefight with the Mythic variant being the top option. Again, don't forget to equip those boosts that reward extra XP.
I'm gonna share how I got the 152, but I'm gonna warn you in advance that I can't really say how good of a strategy it is—my guess is it isn't optimal.

What I did is play the playlists I liked, and I always used XP boosts. I sold most of my power weapon, vehicle, powerup and RP boost REQs in order to buy Bronze packs to get about 100 common XP boosts in reserve. Whenever the legendary XP boost packs came up, I tried to get at least two of them. I cannot stress enough to use XP in every game you play, even with common XP boosts I got at least double the XP compared to not using a boost IIRC (~2000-3000XP in Arena and Quick Play). This strategy is for the people who still enjoy playing the game. If you aren't enjoying the game, then jump into WZFF with a full party, lay back, have a nice chat with your chums, and rack up the XP.
I'm gonna share how I got the 152, but I'm gonna warn you in advance that I can't really say how good of a strategy it is—my guess is it isn't optimal.

What I did is play the playlists I liked, and I always used XP boosts. I sold most of my power weapon, vehicle, powerup and RP boost REQs in order to buy Bronze packs to get about 100 common XP boosts in reserve. Whenever the legendary XP boost packs came up, I tried to get at least two of them. I cannot stress enough to use XP in every game you play, even with common XP boosts I got at least double the XP compared to not using a boost IIRC (~2000-3000XP in Arena and Quick Play). This strategy is for the people who still enjoy playing the game. If you aren't enjoying the game, then jump into WZFF with a full party, lay back, have a nice chat with your chums, and rack up the XP.
100% agree.
Here is the my PROOF!
Grind warzone and don't leave your sofa until you reach 152, sleep on the sofa, eat on the sofa, become the sofa
A tip I found when I was still tryin to make it. Try farming for commendations vs paying attention to how much xp you're making.
Everyone here is in agreement. Warzone the hell out of H5 with boosts. Whatever is featured will help too!
Grind warzone and don't leave your sofa until you reach 152, sleep on the sofa, eat on the sofa, become the sofa
I am one with the sofa and the sofa is with me
Yo recomendaria, da mucha Xp, ademas agragando los aumentos que se utilizan genran todavía aun más, he ganado por partida hasta 27,000 puntos de xp
Warzone Fire Fight.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2