What is the one Req you want but still haven't got

OP Cyro XVX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
I'm SR 126 -- I'm up in the high 80's on percent completed with my Req's and I still haven't gotten the magnum with the extended magnum clip.

That is the one I want more than anything. -- Or at least one of the new magnum.

Extended Magnum Clip.

What's yours?
I think the only REQ I don't have is Achilles helmet. I'll get it with time :)
When I hit lvl 130 I finally got the H2 BR. It was the last item I needed to complete everything, that was not pay with real money, and the Achilles set of armour. It is a long grind, but does feel good when you are done!
I don't need any more permanent reqs, but some more Phaetons would be great.
Why think so simple... PHAETON HELIOS would be great :^)
I'm at CSR 123 and STILL NO H2 BR! DMN THAT RNG! DMN IT HADES!
My Halo 2 BR and the other Magnum I want so much other then that I am fine of what I have.
I got the H2 br in my first gold after finishing silvers and my last was the extended mags magnum.
The H2 BR and the 2 new magnums pls 343
H2 BR. That's what I want the most right now.
The Wasp. I don't just want it I need it!
The Wasp. I don't just want it I need it!
already got it but want more! GIMME ALL THE WASPS 343.

by far the most useful req in WZFF. unless its Pipap. then fly away. far far away.
Same.
Sacr3d wrote:
I got the H2 br in my first gold after finishing silvers and my last was the extended mags magnum.
I screamed like a little girl when I got my H2 BR lol.

Unfortunately, I never got to really use it because of the farming in Warzone. Thankfully we're able to use it in WZFF.
Cyro XVX wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
I screamed like a little girl when I got my H2 BR lol.

Unfortunately, I never got to really use it because of the farming in Warzone. Thankfully we're able to use it in WZFF.
I prefer the regular br.
Cyro XVX wrote:
I'm SR 126 -- I'm up in the high 80's on percent completed with my Req's and I still haven't gotten the magnum with the extended magnum clip.

That is the one I want more than anything. -- Or at least one of the new magnum.

Extended Magnum Clip.

What's yours?
I finally have everthing unlocked but that magnum was literally the 5th to last thing I unlocked behind the halo 2 BR and the nornfang and phaeton helios and something else mythic.
I wanted for assault for so long and it just never came until like lvl 140.
Well other than Achilles Helmet I just want a skin for my assault rifle lol Got skins for all my other weapons just not for that one.
Got every variant of AR, DMR, and BR at SR 133 but the only thing i actually want which i dont have is the Halo 2 BR! Extended Mag pistol was a great unlock since its only REQ 2, very effective so hope you get it soon bud
Wasps!

I don't get how I see them getting used non stop but I can never get any.
Wasps!

I don't get how I see them getting used non stop but I can never get any.
I've unlocked them as soon as they came out with the update. And I've never got any since. I have one still in my req collection.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8