OP Cyro XVX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8
I want the gunfighter magnum. It looks sooooo cool!!!
Cyro XVX wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
I got the H2 br in my first gold after finishing silvers and my last was the extended mags magnum.
I screamed like a little girl when I got my H2 BR lol.

Unfortunately, I never got to really use it because of the farming in Warzone. Thankfully we're able to use it in WZFF.
try warzone assault i play that much more than warzone and not gotten farmed once.
also id love the h2 br or phaeton(i dont even care if its helios i just want it).
Whispered Truth is the very last thing I need to unlock. Got'em all otherwise. Soon the golds will be paying me back, and all will be right in the world.
Achilles Helm. It's the only perma req i need. Plus it looks dope
H2 BR
Latest Magnums

Got the Wrath helmet this past weekend so that was one scratched from my wants.
Still wanting to get:
DMR
Halo 2 BR
Halo CE Combat Pistol
The req I want is the halo ce pistol, the pistol is badass
Decimator helmet :(
Helljumper. Helljumper. Helljumper.
I'm still waiting for Halo Reach armors. I could even close the game after that, but i guess i will never get this satisfying moment.
Phaeton Helios, and Helljumper is all really want that's left.
The only things left for me are the commendations. I completed the reqs, dlc and all when I hit around 107 or so (technically completed it early on before the mercy update hit)
I don't need any more permanent reqs, but some more Phaetons would be great.
Why think so simple... PHAETON HELIOS would be great :^)
And Hannibal tanks would be even better
Back where I come from, we have people who use nothing but magnums all day. The're called magnuyio...uh...magnum users, and they are no better with magnums than you are. But the have one thing you haven't got: an extended mag magnum. Therefore, in honor of your skill and bravery, a award you with this magnum. Get it? LOL
Phateon Helios

plz 343 gods of RNG, I beseech you, grant me this holy and all powerful instrument, and in return, I shall lay waste to the lands of warzone and burn the enemy into ash with glorious light in your names
halo 2 br is the top of my list.

I also want the 2 dmr stances and the h2 br stance

all the non-standard magnums
When I hit lvl 130 I finally got the H2 BR. It was the last item I needed to complete everything, that was not pay with real money, and the Achilles set of armour. It is a long grind, but does feel good when you are done!
It was the Halo 2 BR, but I just got it a week ago at level 141. Sad days
When I hit lvl 130 I finally got the H2 BR. It was the last item I needed to complete everything, that was not pay with real money, and the Achilles set of armour. It is a long grind, but does feel good when you are done!
I did not think I was going to get it. But alas all is well!
I did not think I was going to get it. But alas all is well!
Same here, I see some other people got it in there 60s and 80s, ridiculous
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8