1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
I really want to have a Gunfighter Magnum and the Extra Speed armor mod!
The only things I'm waiting for are the Whispered Truth Certification and the Recon ITG Helmet
Cyro XVX wrote:
I'm SR 126 -- I'm up in the high 80's on percent completed with my Req's and I still haven't gotten the magnum with the extended magnum clip.

That is the one I want more than anything. -- Or at least one of the new magnum.

Extended Magnum Clip.

What's yours?
Halo 2 BR :( :( :(
bucks hellmat
I only want Vale's armor. It's probably the only reason why i play Halo 5, because i want armor so damn bad. Level like 138 or something and i don't have it Thats not to say i haven't gotten more legendary reqs now more than ever, but it's the main one i'm going for
Spartan level 124 and still searching for Halo 2 br, phaeton helios, and extended clip magnum
Halo 2 BR
Halo 2 BR for consumable, Hekioskrill Bloodgorger for wearable.
The Achilles helmet so I can finally complete the set and show it off to my friends
I'm about SR70 and want the H2 BR or DMR (have none of the DMRs yet).
Well, I have unlocked every single REQ asides from Achilles and the HCS series, so I have everything I want! The small bit that remains does not interest me in the least bit.
I've been obsessed with getting the FOTUS helmet. I keep getting as many permanent REQs as I can so I could hopefully have a better chance of getting the helmet. I also want the HELLJUMPER helmet and the Nightfall armor, but that's another battle for another time.
I need dat Blue Team AR. Hannibal Scorpion and Phaeton Helios are must haves as well.
Halo 2 BR
Mk IV Helmet. It's sorta my thing.
I would love a H2 battle rifle or one of the new magnums.
Went you have all, your next step is get commendations
Cyro XVX wrote:
I'm SR 126 -- I'm up in the high 80's on percent completed with my Req's and I still haven't gotten the magnum with the extended magnum clip.

That is the one I want more than anything. -- Or at least one of the new magnum.

Extended Magnum Clip.

What's yours?
Alvaruk0 wrote:
Went you have all, your next step is get commendations
The black undersuit req :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...