8. ...
  9. 8
The magnum loadouts, of course.
the wrath set would be cool
and it would be cool if the armor intruder ARMOR ACTUALLY HAD A ROBOTIC ARM
RedTape X wrote:
and it would be cool if the armor intruder ARMOR ACTUALLY HAD A ROBOTIC ARM
Yes...yes it would be.
I already have everything unlocked except the Achilles helmet. I really want some phaetons though. I just opened 10+ gold packs and didn't get one YOINKING PHAETON!!!! Why are they so hard to come by? I'm a SR 144 and had about 10 the whole time. I got more wasps than anything else. Not complaining though. I like wasps.
H2 BR, but PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HALO DO NOT MAKE A H2 BR PACK FOR LIKE $5. Let people get if the way its supposed to be instead of wasting money.
I already have everything unlocked except the Achilles helmet. I really want some phaetons though. I just opened 10+ gold packs and didn't get one YOINKING PHAETON!!!! Why are they so hard to come by? I'm a SR 144 and had about 10 the whole time. I got more wasps than anything else. Not complaining though. I like wasps.
Lucky, I never get wasps or camos and when I do I use them the next round.
Jun's set.
Lvl 122, H2BR
I have everything in the game but there are like 10 weapon skins I'm missing cause of HCS and it's annoying me :[
My Halo 2 BR, both variants of Mark IV, and the Mark V Alpha Reflex armor.
Yes, that last one was serious.
I'm officially 17 REQ packs away from finishing the system, outside of the ones I'd have been forced to buy (Counter Logic Gaming skins, for example). At this point, its all armors and helmets - with the exception of the only two I still would love to see, the Prophets Bane and the Whispered Truth.
Take out the trash assassination.Too bad it is only for halo loot crate buyers and that crate isn't even available here.
I'm at CSR 123 and STILL NO H2 BR! DMN THAT RNG! DMN IT HADES!
Bro why you hating I said I'm fair not RNG is fair. ( I had to with my username)
Got everything at SR 120. Played too much.
SR 79 and have yet to get a rocket warthog, and it's one of my favorite vehicles.
I'm at CSR 123 and STILL NO H2 BR! DMN THAT RNG! DMN IT HADES!
Same here, my friend. I want one so badly.
HCS weapon skins, HCS season 1 Armour/Emblem, Achilles helmet.
helljumper helmet
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8