2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8
I want that Hanible wasp or grenade luancher, although can't get it because its locked up until our next "free dlc".
Oathsworn
The fabled Halo 2 BR.
Halo 2 br and the gunfighter magnum.
Lvl 69....and all I want is a DMR :c ;and it's worse that I actually took time and counted the amount of items that were common, uncommon and rare that I could get from silver packs, add up total number, and give me a good estimate on how many packs are left for the DMR to hide from me. Being it Halo, finding this ironic, when i started that list I had 117 packs to go(get it? 1-1-7), and now I'm sitting at 114 packs to go, the DMR's days from hiding from me are numbered.
i want the hornet from halo 3 :v
Halo 2 br and the gunfighter magnum.
im sorry but the gunfighter sucks sadly, tactical mag is best,
I knw its said 1 but I really want these 3
  • Hannibal/ONI Wasp
  • Extended Mag Magnum
  • Hannibal Mantis
I really really want these REQs, and grinding a lot to get them. (Well still waiting for the update for the Hannibal/ONI Wasps)
I need any phaeton, they're the only two vehicles i don't have
Helljumper helmet, plain and simple
none.
Jorges chaingun and temple vehicles
The HCS emblem :(
I would really love any of the loadout magnums or some new visors because I only have about 9 visor colors and two of them are blue lol
The Achilles armor set most likely my company might not get it until Halo 6 but we are trying our best
Halo 2 BR, wasp, and the whole mastermind skin set (I've got just the AR skin)
Halo 2 BR - I've decided to save RPs and do a mass unlocking. I'm almost up to 600k
H2 BR and Shinobi helmet.
Halo 2 BR - I've decided to save RPs and do a mass unlocking. I'm almost up to 600k
600k?!?!?! Dude that's insane those packs have gotta have some gaming gold in em
I reeeeeeally want the Hannibal Mantis.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8