4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8
The magnums and a pheaton or the helios
Mark V Helmet :(
The phaeton Helios.
I wish I could get a Phaeton or Phaeton Helios. It's a shame that the REQ packs insist on giving me ugly--Yoink- armors that I'll never wear.
I think the only REQ I don't have is Achilles helmet. I'll get it with time :)
Same well except the rest of the achilles armor and the HCS armors.
i got the phaeton certification a long time ago but have never got one, Ive Never held not even used a nornfang yet, still havent got h2 br, extended magnum, OR any of the new magnums.
The Wasp. I don't just want it I need it!
I'm with you!!! WASPS... I need Wasps like a zombie needs brains!
A full set of EOD armor. I've gotten everything in game and still not happy with all the armors I've unlocked. I'm quite upset that Halo 5 doesn't have EOD even though Halo 4 did.... :l

That would be the req I would want most.
Helljumper. Helljumper. Helljumper.
What's that?
The only req that I want is Buck's ODST armor. That is the only req that I care about.
So, overall, the REQ I want more than any other would be the Achilles set...my Company is closing in.
For regular REQs, I want the Tac Magnum, Blue Team Mag Skin, ONI Scorps (as many as I can get), and the Locus helmet.
Cyro XVX wrote:
I'm SR 126 -- I'm up in the high 80's on percent completed with my Req's and I still haven't gotten the magnum with the extended magnum clip.

That is the one I want more than anything. -- Or at least one of the new magnum.

Extended Magnum Clip.

What's yours?
BR 55, nothing else compares as a loadout weapon.
At SR 100...so hopefully get dat H2 BR real soon!
Nornfang please
Hunter, Helljumper, all the Reach armors, Mark IV and V Alpha.
The halo 2 Battle Rifle... =[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
I want the full mark IV set but I'm still a ways out as I think I'm only in the 70% mark for req completion. I also really want the tactacle magnum.
A Phaeton pls
Athlon Champion armor & the HCS weapon skins.
I havent gotten the extended mag magnum the socom magnum or the gun fighter magnum D:
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8