What is the one Req you want but still haven't got

OP Cyro XVX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
I'm in the early 100's for my spartan rank and i still haven't got any of the main characters armor (besides Locke, i don't count his because i got it from pre-order).

I also have yet to get the halo 2 BR and the new magnums for war zone xc
The Halo 2 Battle Rifle
Helljumper. Helljumper. Helljumper.
What's that?
Buck's armor. Buck has been my favorite Halo character since H3:ODST.
Before I unlocked everything my most wanted unlock was a helljumper helmet. As for weapons it was nornfang.
I only want the Warfighter Magnum for Warzone!!
I need focus helmet and armor.
Shinobi armor req would be nice
The raider helmet and armor
Halo 2 Battle Rifle.
Halo 2 BR
MARK IV Armor and Helmet... I'm trying to get it since January... still miss 48% of Customization items (and there are still tons of weapons/vehicles certification that block the way)

-yoinking- REQ system + Random number generator + microtransations >:(
halo 2 br
my first legendary helmet
and phaeton helios is what I want... only used phaeton 3 times in mp and campaign... makes me sad... especially after the months and months of playing...
Cyro XVX wrote:
I'm SR 126 -- I'm up in the high 80's on percent completed with my Req's and I still haven't gotten the magnum with the extended magnum clip.

That is the one I want more than anything. -- Or at least one of the new magnum.

Extended Magnum Clip.

What's yours?
i got all reqs but im about to get the achilles helmet in about a month (all my clan needs is 80,000 head shots)
and phaeton helios is what I want... only used phaeton 3 times in mp and campaign... makes me sad... especially after the months and months of playing...
Lucky
well the req i want them to bring is the halo 2 remaster smg <3 p.s i have every req cx
Lucky
I actually don't like it though
Achilles Helmet
H2 BR and Tactical Magnum.
I finally unlocked all my magnums. I got them all in a row. I was so happy lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8