Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What is the stupidest thing you've done in multi

OP Wombat Mafia

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
i just sat there as a infected walked towards me and killed me because i was to busy eating noodles in front of my tv and couldn't find the controller
I’ve managed to kill all 3 of my other teammates in griffball with a single swing. Pretty stupid.
I drove off the map on coastal highway with 2 other teammates in my warthog on accident
I'm not sure if this is the stupidest thing I've done, but it is the most recent:

Playing a game of Shotty Snipers, one of my teammates was unknowingly being pursued by an opponent with a shotgun. Being the supportive teammate that i am, i lined up my sniper rifle to eliminate the pursuer...and promptly took out my teammate with a clean headshot instead. :-(
I got in a warthog with an enemy player driving and they drove me off a cliff and jumped out. Embarrassing
Everytime I hit the start button. It's the start of me doing something stupid. Every game. I have many why did I just do that moment or 10 , even when I watch a game back, I'll find another half dozen. Lol
I shotgunned my teammate in the back and still got killed.
It wasn't something I did but a teammate did, so listen to this scenario, the score is about tied on torque slayer we have complete top mid control, not even contested, camos coming up in about 10 seconds, since we have the top of the map all we had to do was get a pick then all 4 of us go down and contest camo and we'd be good, then this stupid -Yoink- named exenius teamkilled me in what was probably the worst play I've ever seen and what may be nominated as one of the worst plays in halo history as instead of just going down and finishing the weak players, he groundpounded a space where nobody was even there, and not only that, but it ended up teamkilling me and he died immediately after and then the rest of our team died and they got all power weapons plus camo and it ultimately cost us the game and if you know torque you know there are two sniper rifles with too much ammo in them and a sword so losing control of everything can be difficult to come back from, that game gave me crippling depression and I dropped out of school and quit my job because of it.
Sivine wrote:
It wasn't something I did but a teammate did, so listen to this scenario, the score is about tied on torque slayer we have complete top mid control, not even contested, camos coming up in about 10 seconds, since we have the top of the map all we had to do was get a pick then all 4 of us go down and contest camo and we'd be good, then this stupid -Yoink- named exenius teamkilled me in what was probably the worst play I've ever seen and what may be nominated as one of the worst plays in halo history as instead of just going down and finishing the weak players, he groundpounded a space where nobody was even there, and not only that, but it ended up teamkilling me and he died immediately after and then the rest of our team died and they got all power weapons plus camo and it ultimately cost us the game and if you know torque you know there are two sniper rifles with too much ammo in them and a sword so losing control of everything can be difficult to come back from, that game gave me crippling depression and I dropped out of school and quit my job because of it.
Have I ever told you how much I value our friendship?
Any number of lining up of rocket shots only to hit a wall in front of me.
Sivine wrote:
Sounds like a tragic experience man
I'm not sure if this is the stupidest thing I've done, but it is the most recent:

Playing a game of Shotty Snipers, one of my teammates was unknowingly being pursued by an opponent with a shotgun. Being the supportive teammate that i am, i lined up my sniper rifle to eliminate the pursuer...and promptly took out my teammate with a clean headshot instead. :-(
I did the exact same thing to a teammate by accident with the sniper. The teammate took the time to send a message to me that read "please leave". Couldn't really blame them. Of course it was when I was already having a bad game and at the bottom of the scoreboard. The teammate I killed was on the top and we were still loosing.
That moment when you've been getting destroyed by rockets the whole game, and you finally get a hold of them! Now I am going to destroy those kids just like they destroyed me! I find an enemy, line up my shot...and then promptly shoot the wall in front of me and die. Then the enemy picks up my rockets and teabags me.

Lol
In grifball I saw a teammate team killing for the ball and then when he started to run in my direction I just hammered him in the chest.
Spilled milk and ramen all over my floor and was afk for like 6 min during swat... we still won
Sniper kill but it ricocheted and ended up killing one of my teammates
I let my son drive the Warthog in Warzone.
Two of my teammates and one enemy in a hallway once. Sniped both my teammates and missed the enemy... :(
the score was 49-40 on a super festa and i found a afk player. i had a rocket and killed the guy but also killed my self.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2