Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What is the WORST Halo 5 Helmet? (In your Opinion)

OP I 1ceANinja I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 13
I'm not really a fan of the defender helmet. Never have been
Pretty much all Except Enforcer, Warrior, Recruit, Void Dancer, Hunter, Technician.
  1. Seeker
  2. Achilies
  3. Fotus
  4. Pioneer
  5. Tracer
Non of them look like traditional Halo Helmets
90% of the helmets are just bad so I can't think of one in particular
There are soem seriously weird helmets in Halo 5. I would have to be on it to name some. But really a lot of those weird helmets have no place in the game. Like what kind of spartan would wear some of those.
Seeker
Goblin and seeker.
I think much of it do not look tactile. They do not invoke a true soldier and spartan feeling. In other words, Seeker LOL
Either seeker, tracer, or goblin. cant choose between them.
For me it's definitely either Seeker, Recluse, or Infiltrator. Most of Halo 5's helmets look like complete trash, but those three are unbelievably bad. If I had to chose I'd probably go with Recluse. Man that helmet is ugly!
almost all are ugly
i think visorless ones should't be visorless, but they aren't ugly just plain wrong for not having a visor.
1) Tracer
2) Seeker
3) Defender
4) Jumpmaster

I always hated the Seeker armor as well because it looks like a Spartan Bjorn.
Tracer and Seeker.
Seeker.

It infuriates me that somebody thought this disgustingly hideous piece of crap was okay, and it infuriates me even more that those in charge of passing this...thing...through quality control thought it was okay.

Whoever made this helmet should not still be employed, at least not in character design. It's just unethical.
Anything without a visor. I'm using the Hellcat just to try and appreciate them but it's not working. By far me least favorite that I've seen though is the Recluse.
Foehammer
Also visor less helmets do suck, except venator.
Cyclops... Hands down. It's so ugly, and tracer.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 13