Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

what is the worst/stupidest death in Halo 5

OP Jetthatoneguy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
mine is i once died by a marine in a warzone
Throwing a splinter grenade during a fight and then running into it after the fight is over. Or using a River of Light behind cover without knowing how it behaves and ending up with a suicide. It’s funny after I learned not to do those things, but so embarrassing the first time I did them lol.
When an elite or soldier hijacks your ghost, kills you, and shoots your body while saying something like "the armored one has been defeated!"
tuhin94 wrote:
Throwing a splinter grenade during a fight and then running into it after the fight is over. Or using a River of Light behind cover without knowing how it behaves and ending up with a suicide. It’s funny after I learned not to do those things, but so embarrassing the first time I did them lol.
I must admit the whole self termination by ones own splinter grenade is very embarrassing... Done it before... SMH 😥
Was on a spree in WarZone, Picked up an enemy rocket launcher, just as I was about to fire it my teammate jumped down in front of me. Bye Spree..
My worst/stupidest death? I got 2.

Big Team Super Fiesta: Shot voids tear at another player.. Missed... And ran right into the vortex from the blast. Since my shield were partially down already I ended up killing myself. Player I was fighting got the credit for the kill

Castle Wars Capture the Flag: After getting the flag I took one of the grav lifts, trusted forward, and executed a ground pound. (I have done this maneuver several times before) THIS time, however, I missed the landing completely and ground pounded straight down to the ravine below. "SUICIDE". "FLAG RESET". At the end of the match we ended up loosing 0-1. I kinda blamed myself for that one. Soo embarrassing
i accidentally ground pounded my way next to tank which was then exploded by my teammates volley of rockets
i accidentally ground pounded my way next to tank which was then exploded by my teammates volley of rockets
LOL.. DUDE... That is one hell-of-a-way to go... You still got the footage? Would love to see the volley of rockets you mentioned
My worst/stupidest death? I got 2.

Big Team Super Fiesta: Shot voids tear at another player.. Missed... And ran right into the vortex from the blast. Since my shield were partially down already I ended up killing myself. Player I was fighting got the credit for the kill

Castle Wars Capture the Flag: After getting the flag I took one of the grav lifts, trusted forward, and executed a ground pound. (I have done this maneuver several times before) THIS time, however, I missed the landing completely and ground pounded straight down to the ravine below. SUICIDE. At the end of the match we ended up loosing 0-1. I kinda blamed myself for that one. Soo embarrassing
that is bad
<p></p>
I once died disembarking a banshee mid-air and then having it fall on me.
Not just sticking yourself, but managing to stick yourself right in the visor. That’s a very visible oops. One you have to watch the whole time it’s happening, almost as if it were in tragic slow motion.
Any spartan when they go ankle deep in water. XD
tuhin94 wrote:
I concur with both of these.

The splinter grenade one, you know the person you just killed is laughing hysterically at your stupidity after.
Accidentally backed into a Grunt with no shields...got punched in the rear by him and got a typical 'I killed you' line of "You're dead and I'm not!" from him.

Seriously, death by a punch from a Grunt...nothing more embarrassing than dying to literal walking, breathing, cannon fodder...
Using speed booster armour mod, to get ontop of armoury and snipe with cammo power up and Nornfang, as i line up a Spartan for an overkill, I die from being out of map.😢.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2