Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

what is the worst/stupidest death in Halo 5

OP Jetthatoneguy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
You’re squad leaving you to die because they are dumber than Kats driving skills
Worst deaths in Halo 5:
Being spawned in a kill zone in Warzone in the air or being killed because a team-mate spartan charges you into enemy's.
Then other times like throwing a grenade into a wall or at a team-mate then it bounces back at me.

The funniest death is when I spawned in a tank, someone spawns a tank just behind me, I get flung into the air and I'm somehow thrown into a kill boundary.
Also had weird situations where I had to commit suicide due to being trapped inside the vehicle spawn zone so I couldn't get out since I never spawned inside a vehicle.
ronnie42 wrote:
Worst deaths in Halo 5:
Being spawned in a kill zone in Warzone in the air or being killed because a team-mate spartan charges you into enemy's.
Then other times like throwing a grenade into a wall or at a team-mate then it bounces back at me.

The funniest death is when I spawned in a tank, someone spawns a tank just behind me, I get flung into the air and I'm somehow thrown into a kill boundary.
Also had weird situations where I had to commit suicide due to being trapped inside the vehicle spawn zone so I couldn't get out since I never spawned inside a vehicle.
In WZ Urban armoury, i spawned in underground garage too. Wish it was full of vehicles and had a fully stocked armoury!!!!!!!😜
CR33j3Di7 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Worst deaths in Halo 5:

In WZ Urban armoury, i spawned in underground garage too. Wish it was full of vehicles and had a fully stocked armoury!!!!!!!😜
I believe this happened to me on Urban and Attack on Sanctum but doesn't happen often. Also the vehicle spawning is weird too since I've dead and tried to spawn vehicles, end up stuck with a 999+ re-spawn time sometimes. Plus the spawning in the game can be pretty bad since I've lost track of how many times an AI/Player has spawn killed me as soon as I spawned in a ground vehicle.
ronnie42 wrote:
CR33j3Di7 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Worst deaths in Halo 5:

I believe this happened to me on Urban and Attack on Sanctum but doesn't happen often. Also the vehicle spawning is weird too since I've dead and tried to spawn vehicles, end up stuck with a 999+ re-spawn time sometimes. Plus the spawning in the game can be pretty bad since I've lost track of how many times an AI/Player has spawn killed me as soon as I spawned in a ground vehicle.
If the base has vehicles spawning inside,when its nearly captured by other team, you can spawn a vehicle to get a bit of extra time (maybe a lil cheeky, slight exploit).
Spawn killing is unfair, espesh when you just chose a high teir weapon/vehicle, should have 3seconds where you cant shoot or be damaged, or something like that.
CR33j3Di7
CR33j3Di7 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
CR33j3Di7 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Worst deaths in Halo 5:

If the base has vehicles spawning inside,when its nearly captured by other team, you can spawn a vehicle to get a bit of extra time (maybe a lil cheeky, slight exploit).
Spawn killing is unfair, espesh when you just chose a high teir weapon/vehicle, should have 3seconds where you cant shoot or be damaged, or something like that.
CR33j3Di7
Yeh the spawn killing is pretty bad. Lost track of how many times I've spawned with something like a weapon or power up abilities and been killed instantly....even if it's a high over-shield. Sometimes I just feel like the game isn't well balanced, some of the more annoying weapons is weapons like the Saw where it blinds me, kills me nearly instantly, by the time I've been shot it becomes nearly impossible to avoid, generally ends being stressful to deal with.
Dying by a teammate.
Spawned in front of friendly speeding warthog. Had no chance.
In another game (Escape From A.R.C.), I was positioned in a corner with a GaussHog taking on the Warden. Friendly jumps in and drives us off the cliff.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2