OP I LIKE BRED

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
KOFF KOFF Oathsworn KOFF KOFF
Rocket Turret. It's just unwieldy to use.

As for your opinion on Oathsworn, I'm kinda 50/50. Yes it pales in comparison to the might Blaze of Glory, but it's very well suited as acting as a distraction when inside a garage.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Rocket Turret. It's just unwieldy to use.

As for your opinion on Oathsworn, I'm kinda 50/50. Yes it pales in comparison to the might Blaze of Glory, but it's very well suited as acting as a distraction when inside a garage.
Ye, it's pretty trash.
Ya I'm going with rocket turret as well. I've used it a few times and found it more of a nuisance then helpful
Rocket pods, as they're totally useless. They don't track enemies and they are slow enough moving that you can't use it from range.
Suppressor, for being a budget Needler. Same with Boltshot.
Rocket Turret? At least that thing does explosive damage, one-shots Spartans on a direct hit, and can fill a partial anti-air/anti-armor role.

The Oathsworn is actually a solid weapon. It's just incredibly underwhelming for a Level 5 Mythic REQ.

I think we're all forgetting about the Plasma Turret. It's about as accurate as someone playing blindfolded with their hands tied behind their back, the damage is pathetic against everything, and it reduces your walking speed so that it feels like you're walking through molasses. And that’s also leaving out the fact that it’s projectile, meaning you have to try to lead your shots with this PoS.
The twin jewels of maethrillian. They don't actually seem to do the anti armor stuff there supposed to do and cost way to many to. At least retina has a larger mag.
Rocket Turret? At least that thing does explosive damage, one-shots Spartans on a direct hit, and can fill a partial anti-air/anti-armor role.

I think we're all forgetting about the Plasma Turret. It's about as accurate as someone playing blindfolded with their hands tied behind their back, the damage is pathetic against everything, and it reduces your walking speed so that it feels like you're walking through molasses.
Yes rocket turret>plasma turret. at least the rocket can be used somewhat even if it could use some tracking improvements. Plasma Turret is just overall not decent weapon.
The pistol. because people are obsessed with it. since halo 1 they have been obsessed. now that HCS is pistol only and the pro community couldn't be happier than ever to be rid of autos it is the most BORING game play in all the halos ever. monotone sound effects all over the map. no need to pick up BRs or carbines (i mean why are they even on the map after the weapons tuning). all in this golden calf crusade in search of "skill". which as we all know skill is 100% in the users ability to control the right joystick. I dont even know why we have maps with walls to hide behind. or movement at all. halo should be a UFC octagon and people just spawn unable to move and its up to their right joysticks to bring home the V. MLG 2018 is looking promising
PLasma turret for sure that thing is an absolute disgrace would be a lot better if it was higher req had a speed and shield boost like Jorge’s and shot more like the top tier storm rifle
Rocket pods hands down worse thing ever can’t even lock on when it’s detached
Any weapon that hinders movement. I.e. turrent, gauss cannon, etc.
The Plasma Turret takes the crown. TTK is pathetically long for a turret and that's not helping when it slows your movement speed by 50%.
Oathsworn is amazing in the right hands! But I'm also a shotgun guy so Idk.

I still use it when I can but overall the regular suppressor is probably the weakest hand weapon in the whole game.
I agree with the rocket turret being the worst. I miss the halo 3 version.
C0RRuPTT wrote:
Any weapon that hinders movement. I.e. turrent, gauss cannon, etc.
Wuttttt, but the gauss cannon can be good sometimes! its a one shot kill that has crazy range and accuracy. At the very least its good for shooting vehicles
Plasma Turret FTW
Plasma turret. They should've brought back the Focus Rifle and replaced it with that instead.
Shade turrets are pretty useless unless you're a mind wizard that knows how to time the slow barf-like spread of plasma bolts to hit something. The Anti-Air Shades are even worse.
Brute plasma rifle
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5