1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Delta5931 wrote:
Rocket pods, as they're totally useless. They don't track enemies and they are slow enough moving that you can't use it from range.
Suppressor, for being a budget Needler. Same with Boltshot.
To be fair, the H5 supressor isn't nearly as bad as it was in Halo 4. In that game it was basically a discount smg with ridiculously piss-poor accuracy that you constantly had to use in the campaign because of how it was pretty much impossible to find ammo for UNSC weapons.
The rocket turret, it's way to overrated. I mean it's trash for such a high req level.
Plasma pistol... grunts can kill Spartans with it in 3 shots... Spartans can only use it for emp affects... why is this???
So many people in this thread make me wonder if I'm playing the same game. Obviously, the Plasma Cannon is the worst.
I’d say it is either the plasma turret for just being bad, or the twin jewels of Maethrillian, for just not being a good sniper.
Whatever weapon I am using when I fail in a 1v1 against another player :( - I like to blame the weapons rather than my skill
I thought the rocket turret had aircraft tracking up close?? Not 100% sure but I'm fairly sure...

At any rate, I choose the plasma cannon. The only good thing about it is that it never overheats. I guess it has a good magazine. I just feel it's totally underpowered.
BatmanMX77 wrote:
Plasma pistol... grunts can kill Spartans with it in 3 shots... Spartans can only use it for emp affects... why is this???
It's pretty good imo, I use it a lot. The standard fire is ridiculously powerful against shields. Three shots drain a shield. Because of this, you don't really have to overcharge it for an effective beat down. I know you can get a beat down with 2 shots, and you might even be able to get it with one + a melee.
Heaviies wrote:
1. Plasma Turret
2. Suppressor
3. Rocket Pod Turret
4. Berserker's Claw
5. Boltshot

A way to counteract how crappy the turrets are would be to make them mountable on scout warthogs.
I went on a kill spree @ Apex 7 with Berserker Claws. I feel if you actually play smart and know its limits and weaknesses you can clean up quite well.
MIKEW9788 wrote:
Brute plasma rifle
People are always saying that the brute is overpowered by I just don't see it. I try using it all the time and can't figure it out. It will burn the OS but what else?
you burn the shields and fast swap to a headshot device like the pistol or AR. or you get close quarters with it like a sub shotgun. and still better than the halo 2 shotgun. it has a fast melee and burns shields super fast guaranteeing you get the first deadly melee
Obviously it is the rocket turret. Yes it can blow people, has area damage, is one shot, and sometimes is on a wart hog. But over all it has trash aim and the way can also has a limit of range with the rocket moving like slugs. STRIKER LIAO
Obviously it is the rocket turret. Yes it can blow people, has area damage, is one shot, and sometimes is on a wart hog. But over all it has trash aim and the way can also has a limit of range with the rocket moving like slugs. STRIKER LIAO
1v1 rocket pod turret vs. plasma turret, guarantee you the rocket pod wins every time
There is no weapon more useless than the Plasma turret.
Here to vouch for rocket pods, very bad for more mobile, aggressive players but they're pretty fun for defense and sometimes even anti vehicle work if you can finesse it a bit.
Heaviies wrote:
1v1 rocket pod turret vs. plasma turret, guarantee you the rocket pod wins every time
Yes that may be true but come on the rocket pod turret even when held is super trash.
Um, Plasma Turret? I can manage to get kills with any other weapon, but this thing is honestly the most worthless piece of -Yoink- I have ever seen in a Halo game.
ASSAULT RIFLE
Plasma turret - no point absolutely useless
CD Geco wrote:
ASSAULT RIFLE
IF you actually learn how to use it it's amazing
Halo 5 Magnum, omg the sound of it is disgusting. Also hate the look of it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5