3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
CD Geco wrote:
ASSAULT RIFLE
IF you actually learn how to use it it's amazing
Not compared to the other main loadout, the magnum.
I think the worst weapon is the Sentinel Beam
I think the worst weapon is the Sentinel Beam
The Sentinel Beam is actually pretty great against vehicles.
  • Worst weapon performance-wise: Plasma Turret
  • Most underwhelming and frustrating weapon: Fuel Rod Cannon
  • Worst weapon because I can’t do -Yoink- with it: Reach Grenade Launcher
Me, the worst weapon is me...
PLasma cannon and Australian servers hahahaha
The plasma turret. It’s a steaming pile of -Yoink-.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Rocket Turret. It's just unwieldy to use.

As for your opinion on Oathsworn, I'm kinda 50/50. Yes it pales in comparison to the might Blaze of Glory, but it's very well suited as acting as a distraction when inside a garage.
Just about all the turrets. The spartans are now more mobile than ever and the TTK being as low as it is just makes turrets the least sensible they have ever been.
HaXoR73 wrote:

As for your opinion on Oathsworn, I'm kinda 50/50. Yes it pales in comparison to the might Blaze of Glory, but it's very well suited as acting as a distraction when inside a garage.
Just about all the turrets. The spartans are now more mobile than ever and the TTK being as low as it is just makes turrets the least sensible they have ever been.
The ONI chaingun has been a lifesaver in WZFF for me. Seriously, it’s a discount Answer.
Heaviies wrote:
Obviously it is the rocket turret. Yes it can blow people, has area damage, is one shot, and sometimes is on a wart hog. But over all it has trash aim and the way can also has a limit of range with the rocket moving like slugs. STRIKER LIAO
Obviously it is the rocket turret. Yes it can blow people, has area damage, is one shot, and sometimes is on a wart hog. But over all it has trash aim and the way can also has a limit of range with the rocket moving like slugs. STRIKER LIAO
1v1 rocket pod turret vs. plasma turret, guarantee you the rocket pod wins every time
Yes that may be true but come on the rocket pod turret even when held is super trash.
No denying that it surely is trash. And the plasma turret is poop
HaXoR73 wrote:

The ONI chaingun has been a lifesaver in WZFF for me. Seriously, it’s a discount Answer.
I was meaning more for PvP. It's still ok for bots.
The plasma turret is literally terrible and useless. Never understood why 343 or whoever never got rid of the overheat at least. Covenant weapons in general...drop the overheat.
The plasma turret is literally terrible and useless. Never understood why 343 or whoever never got rid of the overheat at least. Covenant weapons in general...drop the overheat.
Do you know how broken the Plasma and Storm Rifles would be in Arena then?
Probably the Rocket pods lol.
The Storm Rifle
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Brute plasma rifle
What are you talking about the plasma rifle is tight, the worst weapon had to be suppressor because at a certain point the recoil becomes a little much
HaXoR73 wrote:

Ye, it's pretty trash.
Rocket Turret has a great place on Construct in the H3 play list. Had 9 kills with the Rocket Turret. Check out my game below.

Do wish it had a lock on function for vehicles, would make it much more functional.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/fd1d21a5-a0a1-4a11-8714-ccfe89841876/players/adel889?gameHistoryMatchIndex=5&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Arena
Heaviies wrote:
Heaviies wrote:
1v1 rocket pod turret vs. plasma turret, guarantee you the rocket pod wins every time
Yes that may be true but come on the rocket pod turret even when held is super trash.
No denying that it surely is trash. And the plasma turret is poop
Yes the plasma turret is a poop but to be honest they both poop.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5