What is the worst weapon in halo 5?

OP I LIKE BRED

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Rocket turret and Reach grenade launcher.
Reach grenade launcher.
Reach Grenade Launcher isn't that bad really, you just need to avoid under/overshooting your target or else you'll be wasting your shots.
I think the worst weapon is the Sentinel Beam
The Sentinel Beam is actually pretty great against vehicles.
I can agree on this, especially when you're going against a Wasp. It'll tear through its shields nicely and concentrated fire on the engines will blow it up very quickly.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Reach grenade launcher.
Reach Grenade Launcher isn't that bad really, you just need to avoid under/overshooting your target or else you'll be wasting your shots.
Problem is it isn't like it was in reach and feels like it has been nerfed.
I Just recently realized that the plasma turret is a rare req... than why is it worse than the chain-gun turret witch is a common? it just doesn't make any sense.
For me it's the incineration cannon hands down. I just cannot get kills with it unless I get close up to the enemy or vehicle. The charge up, slow shot speed, and the difficult indirect aiming you have to do if you don't charge it just makes it impractical. I'm lucky to get one kill whenever I req it.
I Just recently realized that the plasma turret is a rare req... than why is it worse than the chain-gun turret witch is a common? it just doesn't make any sense.
You’d also have to ask why a High Five is worse than an Ad Victoriam and why the Razor’s edge is better than a Rocket Pod.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Reach grenade launcher.
Problem is it isn't like it was in reach and feels like it has been nerfed.
I really enjoy it in this game, especially the pro pipe variant.
Although I enjoyed it in Reach as well.
definitely plasma turret
I suck at the plasma caster...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5