Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What is your #1 complaint about Halo 5?

OP WARJARL

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 63
This thread is not intended to bash on Halo 5, it's just about the players little complaints about the game. "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, MARINE!"
Didn't know this would get so much attention!

Mine is no splitscreen.
...wheres the blood? I see the Grunt blood but everything else look like simple rag dolls as they die.
I'm also concerned about the Chief/Locke ratio. Eurogamer mentioned that they expect that the campaign will focus more on Locke than Chief.

EDIT: Well now that this thread keeps getting bumped I gotta say, my second concern was right and I can't believe what 343i did with the campaign...
My #1 complaint is that it's not out yet.
Sylxeria wrote:
Winner!
...wheres the blood? I see the Grunt blood but everything else look like simple rag dolls as they die.
I'm also concerned about the Chief/Locke ratio. Eurogamer mentioned that they expect that the campaign will focus more on Locke than Chief.
"expect that"
We will see. I only watched the blue team intro and I'm done looking at anything related to the campaign. All I want to know about is Forge and Custom Games... and Theater.
Mine's a relatively small thing: I'm annoyed that you can't tell how close your shields are to recharging in campaign. I guess it's a trade-off for being able to recharge while sprinting, but it's still an annoyance.
That it's not a September or early October release
Japarikan wrote:
That it's not a September or early October release
It's probably for the best that it's late October. More time to minimise the number of bugs.
I do wish they'd run an open beta for Warzone. The servers are probably going to be hit hard on launch.
I know there is a closed beta going on, hopefully with that and our play time in the beta earlier this year makes for a relatively bug-less experience. Now days though it is sort of to be expected. As long as it's not as bad as GTA 5's launch or he MCC launch, i'll be happy.
aside from the typical things that people like me complain about i'd say my complaint is something that isn't confirmed or unconfirmed but i know what be there in the same capacity i want it to be. custom game creation, halo 1 pc had great content, especially because of mods, halo 2 had fun and variable customs, halo 3 was the pinnacle because of all the small glitches and physics oddities it allowed players to exploit that system to create very intricate custom game experiences, halo reach had some fun ones though it was less diverse and structured than the halo 3 ones and halo 4 was lacking.

to me halo is like a beautiful trinity where they merged something akin to mario sunshine, smash melee and mario party 4 into one game. a fun and replayable single player experience, competitive games, party / custom games and the ability to really modify and tailor your experience, something that i feel is not part of 343s design philosophy and what ultimately lead to the insane amount of playtime i racked up over 11 years.
My #1 lack of split screen
My #2 lack of mp elites

Outside of these two i have none
Sylxeria wrote:
#1 No splitscreen and what Sylxeria said!
#1 complaint: I have to wait another month.
The emphasis on speed and coming up with different ways to zip around the map.
Lack of Firefight but its such a minor complaint since i barely played it in reach but id be nice for the option. Also worried bout social playlist since ive heard nothing about it, im sure its their but i would like confirmation.
Spartan AI in campaign, they just seem dumb overall.
The kill noise...
Lack of Forge/Customs/Theater knowledge
I don't like slide. I don't mind sprint or clamber, but slide really doesn't seem to fit
Isn't there two player split screen in MP? Wouldn't that also apply to forge?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 63