Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What is your #1 complaint about Halo 5?

OP WARJARL

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 63
Having to play as Locke. The whole point of video games to me is to pretend I'm someone else. Being forced to "be" someone else ruins the immersive experience. I hated it in H2 and I'm sad to see it return in H5.
My number one complaint is there is no pilot-able UNSC vehicle, so unless they allow us to mess around with the Pelican in Forge this will remain as my #1 complaint. What i think they should do is make a 'light' variant of the pelican with lower health and weapon damage so it can fit on Warzone maps.
1. Lack of texture filtering.

2. Models of Arbiter and his elites.
Too many bumms whining about so many little issues about Halo 5 who then go out and say: "The game's ruined, don't buy it, blah, blah, blah!"
That everyone's complaining about small things that they say annoy them now but won't down the line
My number one complaint is there is no pilot-able UNSC vehicle, so unless they allow us to mess around with the Pelican in Forge this will remain as my #1 complaint. What i think they should do is make a 'light' variant of the pelican with lower health and weapon damage so it can fit on Warzone maps.
This, this a good complaint! Is at least the Hornet too much to ask for?! I don't really care about those Phaetons honestly....
Isn't there two player split screen in MP? Wouldn't that also apply to forge?
There is zero split screen in halo 5.
Too many bumms whining about so many little issues about Halo 5 who then go out and say: "The game's ruined, don't buy it, blah, blah, blah!"
Whining about whining? Snickerdoodle would not approve.
This, this a good complaint! Is at least the Hornet too much to ask for?! I don't really care about those Phaetons honestly....
They could re-skin the Phaeton to a Hornet since they function exactly the same, they could make it as some sort of legendary REQ card.
My #1 complaint is... lack of split screen.
Having to play as Locke. The whole point of video games to me is to pretend I'm someone else. Being forced to "be" someone else ruins the immersive experience. I hated it in H2 and I'm sad to see it return in H5.
I don't understand this complaint? Because you are forced to be the Master Chief in other games? He is an actual character too like Locke not someone you can pretend to be.
TTK. But I understand it's implementation, and am excited to relearn reaction time.
I don't like slide. I don't mind sprint or clamber, but slide really doesn't seem to fit
I don't understand this complaint? Because you are forced to be the Master Chief in other games? He is an actual character too like Locke not someone you can pretend to be.
I want to be the Master Chief. Always. I am the Master Chief!
No John is the Master Chief not you.
I guess we play video games for different reasons.
I guess we play video games for different reasons.
Not really I liked Reach the campaign anyway as you played as your own Spartan so you could really see yourself as the character, however I am only stating facts regarding who the Master Chief because it is John that is the way the Story is written I am afraid nothing you or I can do about that. In Halo CE before the books etc came out and the way the box described you as the last of your kind etc I can see where you can get that impression however later added lore changed all of that.
1.) No Elites (Probably the biggest problem I have right now.)
2.) No spitscreen.
3.) It looks like we'll only be able to customize our helmet, visor, and body. (No chest, arms, legs, etc.)
My only regret when I get this game is not having the flood.
My only regret when I get this game is not having the flood.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 63