Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What is your #1 complaint about Halo 5?

OP VF Raven

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 53
  4. 54
  5. 55
  6. 56
  7. 57
  8. ...
  9. 63
Quit jerking around with team snipers. Make it permanent! What's with griftball and infection? Yes they are fun but it's also a joke, those should be weekend plays. Another thing is we all know halo 2 was ground breaking with online play why not give fans what they want. Bring back br as primary, 1 on 1 (snipers!!!!!!) Ctf not random arena. And God please let us vote maps..... thank you :)
The aiming is -Yoink-. I don't know how they made the aiming that bad.

Why does it have my crosshair suddenly trail the guy walking behind the guy I'm dueling? It's like they went out of their way to make the aiming suck -Yoink- through a straw.
No playable elites. So many players who played Halo since Halo 2 and played as Elites have been extremely upset about them not being in the game.
My biggest complaint about Halo 5 is that any time it starts to feel like a Halo game it just sprints away, thruster packs away, shoulder charges me, or I can't reach it because the maps are to large for me to catch up to it
I think the Art style, a lot of the designs look like toys or monster and don't give the Halo feel. Elites look like brutes, grunts like frogs, marines like if they were playing nerf, Spartans look like power ranger too over design, human buildings look like plastic, and the forerunners , I think in Halo 3 during the part when Truth dies you can see how really beautiful the designs were.
I think is a tie between art style and the story that I waited for 2 years to finally come out and Hunt the Truth
My biggest complaint about Halo 5 is that any time it starts to feel like a Halo game it just sprints away, thruster packs away, shoulder charges me, or I can't reach it because the maps are to large for me to catch up to it
Hahahaha nice one, although i like the thrusters but only that.
I got kicked out a game for doing nothing.
Well, that's because you were inactive or maybe your connection with the servers is bad. :(
Horrible teammates. It's been my number one complaint since the first one.
Ranking system is quite ridiculous. I've got a friend who lost every match during unranked and after ten matches he got a silver one. I won eight and lost two and got a bronze five.
Campaign not being anywhere near the marketing hype. The gameplay is amazing and so are the visuals and audio - but the story in the campaign is below par.
Basically everything, the controls are basically call of duty, griffball isn't even fun anymore because of the Spartan charge and lunge range and some other reasons. I'm fine if there's sprint but not clamber, Spartan charge, ground pound, smart link, no Spartan abilities except for a built in thruster pack.
They should just bring back all of the different versions of vehicles and weapons.
Playable Elites. Invasion. The option to have random weapons without having to use their game type. The damage percentages only go down to 10%. The req system is rigged. They need to add Super Fiesta to custom games. They need to add all of the weapons and vehicles to forge. And much more.
And most of all the gameplay just isn't Halo anymore.
It comes down to opinion. Personally I love what they did with halo 5s abilities. If they went back to bare basic I'd hate the game. Might as well just play the old games.

it needs to evolve, if it stays the same it might as well be COD. Yet I hate cod, Halo must be doing something right.
You dou realize that it's more like cod now than it was before (Before is was completely different, and was its own thing.).
Lol
My complaint is that microsoft didn't give 343 enough time to finish what would be a good game.
I miss the blood from reach and I wish there was better armor and more customization options.
Basically everything, the controls are basically call of duty, griffball isn't even fun anymore because of the Spartan charge and lunge range and some other reasons. I'm fine if there's sprint but not clamber, Spartan charge, ground pound, smart link, no Spartan abilities except for a built in thruster pack.
They should just bring back all of the different versions of vehicles and weapons.
Playable Elites. Invasion. The option to have random weapons without having to use their game type. The damage percentages only go down to 10%. The req system is rigged. They need to add Super Fiesta to custom games. They need to add all of the weapons and vehicles to forge. And much more.
It comes down to opinion. Personally I love what they did with halo 5s abilities. If they went back to bare basic I'd hate the game. Might as well just play the old games.

it needs to evolve, if it stays the same it might as well be COD. Yet I hate cod, Halo must be doing something right.
You dou realize that it's more like cod now than it was before (Before is was completely different, and was its own thing.).
I still don't see the relation with cod, I've attempted to play it but every halo out ranks cod easy for me. But halo needs to evolve, if they kept it to the same formula it would ruin itself. But each to their own, for you it may be like cod. But I personally love halo 5, which makes it hurt more when you try to play its campaign or want splitscreen.
the assault rifle and all other autos are super overpowered
There is honestly a lot to considor. First the whole split screen and then gold for custom game and forge. I want to know what is honestly happening here.

I still don't see the relation with cod, I've attempted to play it but every halo out ranks cod easy for me. But halo needs to evolve, if they kept it to the same formula it would ruin itself. But each to their own, for you it may be like cod. But I personally love halo 5, which makes it hurt more when you try to play its campaign or want splitscreen.
Except that CoD releases every year, so the formula gets old. Halo had longer release between games, so people had a chance to want a new game with that playstyle.

Pokemon is a perfect example of this scenario. The core gameplay remains unchanged, aside from spinoffs, but cause it releases on a 3-4 occasionaly 2 year development cycle, noone gets bored of it

you have flawed logic
No falcon. Cue the hate.
Awful armor/customization.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 53
  4. 54
  5. 55
  6. 56
  7. 57
  8. ...
  9. 63