Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What is your #1 complaint about Halo 5?

OP WARJARL

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 56
  4. 57
  5. 58
  6. 59
  7. 60
  8. ...
  9. 63
WARJARL wrote:
This thread is not intended to bash on Halo 5, it's just about the players little complaints about the game. "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, MARINE!"
Didn't know this would get so much attention!

Mine is no splitscreen.
That people think its the best Halo
Do you think it is?
The story of the campaign. It takes Halo in a direction that wasn't even hinted at before, and seems to dump everything that was gained (and lost) in Halo 4's story.
A lack of BTB maps when Forge is so prevalent
With how prominent Forge is now, I wish there were more maps and variety for gamemodes.
That splitscreen is no longer available
NO HAYABUSAAAA
The micro transactions. Not talking about the pack buying system while using credits. That's nothing new. I mean being expected to pay$1.99 for a silver pack. I know that micro transactions are all the rage but they should stay in the mobile device realm and out of our consoles. We pay for enough content already between the game itself + DLC is enough. An add-on that comes out once in a blue moon is fine. I've been known to pay for a few in the past but come on... $90 for an "ultra deluxe super whatever gold pack!" That should be criminal. lol
The super small Motion Tracker.
Someone care to explain this to me i was playing with my wife on her profile playimg swat we had a positive KDA the whole ten matches to qualify im going extremely positive like 25 and 5 win 7 of ten games and get ranked bronze 1 like wtf
My number 1 complaint is that too many people take halo 5 for granted.
Not enough Blue Team missions.
I'm sure even those who liked it can now say their main complaint is it has become a pay-to-win money milker.
Reticle lag, must fix servers
Melee battles I'm bound to lose EVERY SINGLE melee battle and i'm not talking sword or hammer battles, I'm talking melee with guns. The only reason I loose is LUNGE. I'm having a 1v1 BR battle with a dude 5 meters from me and them bam! with one press of the melee buton, he dashes towards me and theres no way I can stop that. The only way i'm gonna stop melee is with a sword. And when I have a sword, run.
Solos matching teams of 4.
Justima wrote:
WARJARL wrote:
This thread is not intended to bash on Halo 5, it's just about the players little complaints about the game. "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, MARINE!"
Didn't know this would get so much attention!

Mine is no splitscreen.
That people think its the best Halo
Do you think it is?
What you think -Yoink-
Spoiler:
Show
I have so many issues with this game that it's hard to pick just one, but what comes to mind first is how more viable it is to sometimes go for melee attacks in close quarters than it is to fire your gun. Melee lunge range, Spartan Charge, Ground Pound, sprinting with a melee weapon, these things are all heavily unbalanced and are not consistent. If they are, then they are negatively consistent.
My biggest complaint? That people think that this is a good Halo game. It is better than Halo 4, but that's not saying much.
Bullet magnetism
No one wants to wait to respawn also why ban people for quitting online matches please consider this when making halo 6
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 56
  4. 57
  5. 58
  6. 59
  7. 60
  8. ...
  9. 63