Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What is your #1 complaint about Halo 5?

OP VF Raven

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 61
  4. 62
  5. ...
  6. 63
NO SPLIT SCREEN? You know what that means right? Halo can't be a game we play at college dorms or parties anymore. GONE are those days. Infact, I haven't heard anyone mention Halo 5. I got my XBOX less than a year ago, I didn't even know it was released. I finally went and talked to a few people about Halo 5, and asked them what their impressions were on it. Most said "i don't know anything about it". I didn't either. When I told my friends that there is no couch co-op, we never considered playing Halo for the rest of the night. And infact, I may just uninstall it.

It's so disgusting when longstanding traditions of gaming are broken, for the sake of fear, greed, and profit.
DO NOT BUY THE WARZONE BUNDLE FOR $25.
I did and did not receive any unlocks and only crappy cards that were much WORST then a golden pack. Stick to the golden packs for 10,000 RQs people. This was the the biggest rippofff I have seen yet in gaming!!!!!!! I feel robbed and scammed!!
mine is also there is NO split screen
VF Raven wrote:
This thread is not intended to bash on Halo 5, it's just about the players little complaints about the game. "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, MARINE!"Didn't know this would get so much attention!
Mine is no splitscreen.
No Splitscreen
The fact that you allow friendly fire anfriendly fire in Griff ball. That alone makes me not want to play.
Did the storm rifle get netted because a whole charge and a half should kill someone right especially if 90 percent of it hits? Also I thought 5 shots to the face with the magnum was a kill let alone the 6....and the 7th shot to their face...
Don't revive old threads, y'all.

Thanks.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 61
  4. 62
  5. ...
  6. 63