What is your dream helmet?

OP Sypriz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 32
Hey everyone, I was wondering what id your dream helmet... is it hell jumper,copperhead, achilles? mine was copperhead fangs, but now that i've unlocked everything my dream helmet is achilles 100%.. (and my company isn't that far from it either!)
I got my dream helmet: Decimator. I would love to see an accurate Mark V [B] helmet in future updates though!
CQB!
The real cqb.
Wore cqb soo long, not wearing it is like losing your face.

Give me back my face! -Rorschach
EOD. Stormtroopers unite!
Wrath because it was based off of my favorite helmet in Reach. If I can't choose DLC armor then it would be Buck's helmet.
Wrath because it was based off of my favorite helmet in Reach. If I can't choose DLC armor then it would be Buck's helmet.
it can be any :)
The Halo: Reach base ODST helmet, you know, the actual helmet, not the knockoff with white lines and cheek tumors.
Still waiting on my legendary Gungnir, but that might be forever away.
The Halo: Reach base ODST helmet, you know, the actual helmet, not the knockoff with white lines and cheek tumors.
lol
I got mine. The Scout helmet from Halo 3. Not the most adventurers I know but I just love the look of it
The raider helmet was my baby from halo 4, I want it, I WANT IT!!!
Devil horns and a smile.
Mine would be the helmet that Olympia Vale wears, and the armour set. oh how I want to get that!!
My dream helmet is the Mark V [ B ] with the UA attachment. In its absence I use Enforcer helmet or the Air Assault helmet since it has some features similar to the Mark V [ B ].
Original ODST, Hayabusa.
Achilles.

Come at me.
why not catch em all err i mean collect them all
forget helmets...haha H2BR where are you
Void Dancer, when I finally see it pop when I open a pack I'll......cry :,)
My dream helmet is the Mark V [ B ] with the UA attachment. In its absence I use Enforcer helmet or the Air Assault helmet since it has some features similar to the Mark V [ B ].
Mine too! The closest you can get to Mark V [B] w/UA attachment is the Decimator helmet.
FORGE PLAY wrote:
CQB!
The real cqb.
Wore cqb soo long, not wearing it is like losing your face.

Give me back my face! -Rorschach
I would love to see the return of the CQB helmet. It was with me during my early days of Halo 3, until I unlocked EVA that is...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 32