2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 32
Mine is the E.O.D helmet. It resembles the stormtroopers in Star Wars I would very much like my helmet back. I do like the helmet I have now because it reminds me of Ant-Man a little bit but I'd rather have my E.O.D back.
I've been using helioskrill for a while so I'd like to unlock helljumper, but im so far from it. I'm working on silvers still.
I would love the Achilles helmet which my company should get in under a month :)
Mark IV Gen 1. It's just so sick looking. I love that they used Halo Wars for its design. I yearn for it. Security used to be for me but it looks..odd in this game. Spent the last few months trying to pack Mark IV but no luck. :(
In Halo 5 my two favorite helmets are Security and Warmaster. Security I have, Warmaster I still need to get. In Reach my favorite is the Mark V [B] UA and the EVA [C] CNM-I (Emile's helmet with command network module but no up armor). In Halo 3 my favorite helmet is CQB for sure.
The locus helmet mate!
Rudolphin wrote:
It's not in any game reach came close but the SPI semi powered infiltration suits used by the original companies of the Spartan 3 branch. Wouls love it if it came back guess I just need to get Kelly's Helmet
That would be cool to have, especially knowing the lore behind it.

my dream helmet though is one of the Legendary War Masters.
No, not the recon boyz and girlz, the real OG helmet is that Hayabusa with the flames! <3 <3
The Care Bear stare
This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
It was Copperhead or Hermes ever since I got the game, but since I have them both now my journey is complete.
Sypriz wrote:
Hey everyone, I was wondering what id your dream helmet... is it hell jumper,copperhead, achilles? mine was copperhead fangs, but now that i've unlocked everything my dream helmet is achilles 100%.. (and my company isn't that far from it either!)
!00% no doubt HALO 3 Recon!!!
I think it would be cool if 343 bring the next 6 month after the warzone update every month new stuff like Old Helmets, weapons, Vehicles, emblem, stances..... I have enough REQpoints and it would be cool if we get every month something because you're often online. :))
Mine is the E.O.D helmet. It resembles the stormtroopers in Star Wars I would very much like my helmet back. I do like the helmet I have now because it reminds me of Ant-Man a little bit but I'd rather have my E.O.D back.
EOD! EOD! EOD!
Can someone tell me how you earn the Achillies armour piece please?
Just out of pure curiosity, what makes the Mark V <B> such a cool helmet? Admittedly I find it to be one of the cooler ones in this game but overall, I never thought much of it. I see a lot of people saying they want it. Makes me curious as to what the whole ambiance around it is.
Mark VI, Recon, Achilles, Dead Eye. In that order
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 32