2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 32
I wish there were forerunner armor and helmet, just imagine having your armor having floating pieces on it.....how sick is that?
Mark IV arcadia.
Any Helmet that looks like a normal human head would fit in it!
recon is my favorite all the way. Remember the days when it was so hard yo get.
The enforcer helmet. I know it's not legendary like hell jumper or anything like that. I just like how it looks on my Spartan. Back in halo 4 that was my fave helmet.
Halo 3 style recon.
Achilles, however, I don't think my Company is actively working towards anything right now, It's a toss up between Dynast, & Wrath. I kinda dig Raider though.
Halo 3 Recon
FORGE PLAY wrote:
CQB!
The real cqb.
Wore cqb soo long, not wearing it is like losing your face.

Give me back my face! -Rorschach
Lol, that's how I feel about the security, give me my less pixelated face back. Good one.
YouthNAsia wrote:
I wish my Spartan could wear a Minnesota Vikings helmet. Now THAT'S custom.
You must love mediocrity....

(No I'm not a Packers fan)
Or maybe I'm just a ride or die Vikings fan and don't give a sh** what you think.
I love the Halo 3 Security helmet, personally. Much better than the Halo 5 version.
I really want Bucks helmet
Achilles just because of the story behind receiving it.
YouthNAsia wrote:
I wish my Spartan could wear a Minnesota Vikings helmet. Now THAT'S custom.
You must love mediocrity....

(No I'm not a Packers fan)
Or maybe I'm just a ride or die Vikings fan and don't give a sh** what you think.
Well I applaud you for sticking to your guns.... I too am a fan of a mostly unfortunate team
Helljumper! I just need that and I'll finally have the armor I want. Helljumper helmet and Wrath Body is what I wanted for awhile.
scanner #I am spider rise #halo is better than cod #infinite warfare is copying halo I swear I saw a spirt #rvb season 14 is here #rwby vol3 sound track now!!! #check out braxspiderandnoivern on youtube july 4th and or 15
I got my dream helmet: Decimator. I would love to see an accurate Mark V [B] helmet in future updates though!
I like THE samurái looking one
FORGE PLAY wrote:
CQB!
The real cqb.
Wore cqb soo long, not wearing it is like losing your face.

Give me back my face! -Rorschach
Lol
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Le casque d Achille le seul qui me manque et tellement dur à obtenir
Hayabusa.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 32