5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 32
Hayabusa
Mark lV Gen1 is my dream helmet / armor , the armor that started it all ^-^
the same one that agent maine uses
Achilles definitely, but I would love to see them bring back Hayabusa!
I think Copperhead would be my dream helmet
I actually got lucky and got my dream helmet after about 2 months in. Locus.

However my dream helmet would be Locus without any mandatory white.
The Reach mark V/K variant (commando helmet), the Halo 5 Noble helmet just doesn't quite feel the same, and the Gen 2 Commando is worthless. Also the concept art of the V/K with UA upgrade looks absolutely amazing.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/halo/images/f/ff/640px-Reach_concept-Commando.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110317172224
^this^ I want the original commando helmet, the noble helmet looks like it's anorexic. Waaaay too small for the noble armor.
GRD Helmet, but if we're talking about H5 its Hell Jumper
who is your favorite OSIRIS member
Vale.
hay3486 wrote:
the same one that agent maine uses
EVA? Interesting choice
who is your favorite OSIRIS member
Vale.
Buck.
RECRUIT, I like the armour and it's fun to confuse people seeing a SR50 wearing "noob armour" and I feel like I play better when I don't care what armour I'm wearing, if I chose armour and end up not liking it that's usually all I can think of for the rest of the match so I get distracted lol
ARGUS is my dream helmet. Linda was always my favorite Spartan.
As I love a good sniper rifle, Linda is love, Linda is life.
RECRUIT, I like the armour and it's fun to confuse people seeing a SR50 wearing "noob armour" and I feel like I play better when I don't care what armour I'm wearing, if I chose armour and end up not liking it that's usually all I can think of for the rest of the match so I get distracted lol
The helm is ok, but I hate the armor of it. The only recruit helm I'd ever wear is charred.
My dream helmet is Mark V (B), not frickin decimator
Wrath or vigilant
<3
All of the helmets from pre-halo 4 games, but without the neural interfaces. They annoy me with their glowing whiteness. ODST being my favorite, though they all looked pretty good in Reach (except Emile's helmet, come at me)

CQB (from Reach) and Military Police (also from Reach)
Achiles

I'm comming for you
My dream helmet would be Jason's hockey mask mixed with iron man's helmet and viking horns.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 32