2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 32
Goblin is my favorite Halo helmet of all time...said no one ever.
My favorite ? can't decide but I love the look of Gen 2 Air assault and of course the original Mk.IV
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
fotus
YouthNAsia wrote:
YouthNAsia wrote:
I wish my Spartan could wear a Minnesota Vikings helmet. Now THAT'S custom.
You must love mediocrity....

(No I'm not a Packers fan)
Or maybe I'm just a ride or die Vikings fan and don't give a sh** what you think.
Well I applaud you for sticking to your guns.... I too am a fan of a mostly unfortunate team
Who do you like? I'm all about Da Bears myself, so it looks like we three are in the same boat. :(
Devil horns and a smile.
I agree
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Noble 6's !!!!!
If only it was in Halo 5 :(
Noble 6's helmet is any helmet that you're wearing when you play Reach campaign. :-) I know what you mean, it's a lot nicer than the Decimator from H5, for sure.
I want the helmet you get when you buy the Xbox One with Halo 5. It is the one with the horn on it... don't know the name... but my bro got it so I got a good look at it.
I want the helmet you get when you buy the Xbox One with Halo 5. It is the one with the horn on it... don't know the name... but my bro got it so I got a good look at it.
I have both of that version but as with everything you get tired of it....
Mark VI masterchief helmet, of course
i wish ppl coulnt unlock no-skin helioskrill in th req system. shame
Sypriz wrote:
Hey everyone, I was wondering what id your dream helmet... is it hell jumper,copperhead, achilles? mine was copperhead fangs, but now that i've unlocked everything my dream helmet is achilles 100%.. (and my company isn't that far from it either!)
Scanner
Hell Jumper, and Achilles
Helioskrill and wrath...
I really loved my Noble Helmet but after reach came out everyone was wearing it so had to change. Even though I'm wearing probably quite a common one now, I feel it is less common.
YouthNAsia wrote:
YouthNAsia wrote:
I wish my Spartan could wear a Minnesota Vikings helmet. Now THAT'S custom.
You must love mediocrity....

(No I'm not a Packers fan)
Or maybe I'm just a ride or die Vikings fan and don't give a sh** what you think.
Well I applaud you for sticking to your guns.... I too am a fan of a mostly unfortunate team
Who do you like? I'm all about Da Bears myself, so it looks like we three are in the same boat. :(
I'm a Houston Astros/Texans fan :*(
Sypriz wrote:
Hey everyone, I was wondering what id your dream helmet... is it hell jumper,copperhead, achilles? mine was copperhead fangs, but now that i've unlocked everything my dream helmet is achilles 100%.. (and my company isn't that far from it either!)
Scanner helmet. A toaster or CD player is attached to the front like binoculars XD.
NOBLE all the day long
FORGE PLAY wrote:
CQB!
The real cqb.
Wore cqb soo long, not wearing it is like losing your face.

Give me back my face! -Rorschach
Brother i know the pain
All of blue teams helmet fire team Osiris helmets and the locus helmet
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 32