5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 32
I wnt the GRD from reach. #plz343 #GRD
Scanner, people don't seem to like it, it's amazing
Wrath for Halo 5 and I think I'd prefer Ricochet if it existed in H5 :(
I like several helmets to the same degree, but if they could bring to the armory a helmet that looks like the Predator movie helmet that would be AWESOME! and would definitely be my favorite one lol.

Example:
https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/3507/18803586.9/0_a8434_f18ec03f_orig
http://www.toxel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/predatorhelmet13.jpg

PS: please note that I am only using those pictures for graphic reference regarding design nothing else.
FORGE PLAY wrote:
CQB!
The real cqb.
Wore cqb soo long, not wearing it is like losing your face.

Give me back my face! -Rorschach
Yes
My Ideal helmet would be the, Hayabusa helmet from Halo 3. I would LOVE to see not only the helmet but the full body armor brought back for Halo 4. ^_^
Hayabusa
Vale's helmet for sure... copperhead fangs. Achilles tho as well, since its so hard to obtain. Or should I say so time consuming
Avenator
A helmet similar to fotus but with two horns instead on the one. Basically a Viking/Bull Horned Helmet of sorts.
Definitely would have to be the Centurion helmet.
HAYABUSAAAAAA!!! I remember earning that helmet and loving it. And that Katana sword. Badass.
Decimator!!
The 343 mark 6. I mean Centurion looks like master chiefs halo 5 armor but its frederics and its close but nothing close to the halo 5 master chief helmet but mark 6 is closest. Although they dont want that in multiplayer so my dream armor is the original mark 5. I have all the armor sets currently but the mark 5 alpha just doesn't look close enough to me
Copperhead... Seriously, how do you get that thing?!
AsGryffynn wrote:
Copperhead... Seriously, how do you get that thing?!
You beat RNGesus through probability.
My Favorite helmet got to be the Mark V Alpha THE original Halo armor its LOOKS AMAZING THE CLASSIC ARMOR
I guess since I have everything but the Achilles... Achilles it is
Technician
Up armored Mark V [B]
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 32