1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 32
I already have my dream helmet, dynast (I feel that helmet fits better than any other for my spartan, but anyway I'm going to try with Vigilant, maybe it can fit), what I want most is the armor, either copperhead, Mark V, or Vigilant
I got my dream helmet: Decimator. I would love to see an accurate Mark V [B] helmet in future updates though!
Dude, same i really want to see a Mark V <B> variant
Wish they added this! My dream helment! https://www.google.com/search?q=halo+5+hayabusa&client=ms-android-verizon&biw=412&bih=652&tbm=isch&prmd=svin&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_t67tyfbMAhWDeSYKHZzIBncQ_AUIBigD#imgrc=ZK3dCTxuFY-RRM%3A
The security helmet because it still has the Marathon symbol on it, I mean Reclaimer symbol.
Flaming helmet Recon aka was legendary in H3>:0
For H5: Scout Outrider
I'd much rather have H4's Scout helmet back tho.
Scout
My dream helmet is MK 4. Owait. 8)
I love shinobi heartless and helioskrill. i love the helmet design for both and i love the helioskrill armour too! with all the overlaps and stuff 😍
p.s. if you say i can't spell, i am canadian we spell color with a "u" after the second "o" as well for armor.
I like the warrior HELM helmet, I don't care if its a common, I flippin live that helmet. And the warrior HELM armor set, could care less about everything else.
Achilles all the way
My dream helm used to be Deadeye (I have it). But I don't like the way it changed from Halo 4 (too much black and dark spots on it). Now I'm not sure what helmet I'd like to main.
Sypriz wrote:
Hey everyone, I was wondering what id your dream helmet... is it hell jumper,copperhead, achilles? mine was copperhead fangs, but now that i've unlocked everything my dream helmet is achilles 100%.. (and my company isn't that far from it either!)
Mk IV. Always loved it - sooooo much.
quisiera pronto tener el de aquiles
emiles helmet
Helioskrill, because I'm getting it from all games on ledgendary and not req's
While I would love to see the Reach ODST helmet make a comeback in DLC, I would KILL! for the Helljumper right now.
Ive already got my helmet and that's Vigilant but I would really want fotus lol
ACHILLES
or Fotus
or Hayabusa
or Helioskrill
Achilles. Too bad my company slowed down after we got the armour ;-;
Helioskrill, because I'm getting it from all games on ledgendary and not req's
I did that

Halo 2 isn't worth it
Metropolis is the worst
  1. 1
  2. ...