6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 32
THE SEVERED HEAD OF A WARDEN,
FORGE PLAY wrote:
CQB!
The real cqb.
Wore cqb soo long, not wearing it is like losing your face.

Give me back my face! -Rorschach
Nice to see that Rorschach reference caught on.
Combat or commando I just... wait did you mean human helmets?
My would be the EOD from halo 3 or the EOD from halo reach my favourite helmet out of all
I like Fred's helm the most, but I also like the concept art of his helmet.
To be able to create my own helmet from the materials, visors, decals, etc. the UNSC has. Just have to unlock them. As long as there were almost infinite possibilities.
Warrior, Military police, Deadeye, Scanner and Stinger seem to be the ones I'm not immediately repulsed by.
Mark V, Recon (Especially the Flaming Recons), and Mark VI. Don't know if that's in Halo 5, but those are the classic Helmets that I know and love. <3
I still like achilles but from the game the Fotus looks cool with he horn reminds me of unicorns haha
MacGyver10 wrote:
Still waiting on my legendary Gungnir, but that might be forever away.
Gungnir is in Halo 5
Halo 3 or halo reach Mark V, i dont ike halo 5 Mark V alpha.
Classic Mark V, CQB, and a Locus variant based on the Halo 4 version. I loved the big X on the helmet.
I got mine in Helioskrill....but I'd have to say Achillies now because it's the one I don't have
copperhead too
Mark V, accurately represented of course
Mine would be the Elite honor guardsmen helmet and armor... a UNSC version of it. I'd stick out like a sore thumb, but you'd better believe I'd be looking the best on the battlefield.
I used to be so excited for Halo 5, so I could rock Fotus. It WAS my favorite helmet, until I saw all the 8 year olds with the Halo 5 bundle that got Fotus Chillrose RIGHT OFF THE BAT. Then I got Interceptor which I really like a lot. I like Athlon, and when I got Security, Wetwork Cleaner, and Mark IV, I was super happy.

So my dream helmet (s), going off the self enforced rule that a DREAM helmet (s) is supposed to be one you don't have, I would say it is a tie between Centurion Ironside and Helljumper Feet First.
I wouldn't even care about the spartan stuff if I could have my good ole Spec-Ops Elite back...
#bringbackelites
T-T
Rogue Helmet from Halo 3, not the Halo 4/Halo 5 one.
By some act of God, or whoever the hell is up there, I managed to get my three armor sets from halo 4. The Venator, Wetwork, and Ranger sets. The only helmet I could want at this point is the one that looks like an elite helmet. (The name escapes me at the moment) If I get that in the next couple weeks I'll take back all the bad things I said about the REQ system... Well that might be a bit overzealous but I'll certainly be quite happy!

Happy Slaying!
- The Fifty
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 32