2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 78
I think they should add the Chopper. They have already added the brute plasma rifle.
corporativo scorpión
Scout warthog, for sure. Or any of its variants. Best vehicle out there, fantastic REQ.
Nah mongoose is better. The corp variant slays everything.
Gotta say Hannibal Scorpion, though I kinda wish I had picked one of the underdog vehicles. Hate going along with what everyone else says. :/
Agree, but it's soooo awesome tho !
It is, and by far my preferred vehicle to use. So Yea.
I don't have many rare req vehicles, but I'll go with the Hannibal wasp.
♡scoorpion♡
Ghost baby
AA-Wraith is pretty fun, but the Hannibal vehicles take #1
my favorite veichle is the wasp hannibal
I find the ghost is most commonly used. It's well rounded and fast. For PvE or campaigning it is the most effective for racking up kills making it a superior vehicle even to some of the high end ones like the Mantis. Given its cheapness I would go as far to say that it the best vehicle in Halo. The exception would be if you play in forge world or if you don't know how to drive them properly.
I find the ghost is most commonly used. It's well rounded and fast. For PvE or campaigning it is the most effective for racking up kills making it a superior vehicle even to some of the high end ones like the Mantis. Given its cheapness I would go as far to say that it the best vehicle in Halo. The exception would be if you play in forge world or if you don't know how to drive them properly.
You have to remember though, the ghost sacrifices armor and survivability for speed and mobility, and when you boost you're sacrificing mobility for raw speed, not to mention it all depends on the situation at hand as well as your opponents play style, but I agree that the speed in which you can acquire one in game it can be a game changer just like a wasp, or warthog
Ghosts or Hannibal mantis
Any and all wasps. The closest thing to my baby, the Hornet.
I'll never tell, I'll never tell, otherwise 343 will become it a nine-level req
You know what WOULD BE MY FAVORITE? Hornet...
los hannibal
a y los oni
I love the new anti-air wraith, other than that I'm a big fan of the ghost ultra (it's just so versatile, and its REQ level makes it pretty attainable).
Hannibal Wasp.
I like the wasp scorpion tank and the ghost. The Ghost us awsome for running -Yoink- over.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 78