1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Mine is 71 Kills
62 for me
How many deaths came with that? ;)

I think 30-40ish is my highest. Death count was pretty much the same though. Grifball is love. Grifball is chaos.
So far its 28 kills.

I think 30-40ish is my highest. Death count was pretty much the same though. Grifball is love. Grifball is chaos.
23 Deaths, and I often killed my own team

Then you have had nice teammates who don't boot you! I am extremely careful now since I got booted for betrayals. Now I usually have max 1 betrayal per game. That makes my killcount go down a bit since I won't just jump into the fray and smash if there are teammates around.

Then you have had nice teammates who don't boot you! I am extremely careful now since I got booted for betrayals. Now I usually have max 1 betrayal per game. That makes my killcount go down a bit since I won't just jump into the fray and smash if there are teammates around.
I've never get booted yet, but given to the fact that I am always carrying them it would be suicide ^^
Mine is around 50, but the highest I've seen was around 71.
First game of Grifball yesterday and I managed to get 80 kills to 41 deaths. Not to shabby.
22 :(
hahaha
That depends on the game, Halo 5? 75 so far.

Halo: Reach? 121 kills total.

Mind the old Gamertag, and the Legacy site; it was the quickest way to find it.
39 is my best so far I think, with about 43 deaths.
94...it was a crazy game
83, Im gonna beat it though!
In halo 4 my highest was around 150 odd. Can't remember the exact number.
I think 43
Mine is 71 Kills
72!! by one!
85 kills, 50 deaths.
Mine is 71 Kills
72!! by one!
aw :)
Best game was 54 kills 23 deaths

Had a Kilimanjaro and several ground pounds with the ball (this should be a medal)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3