Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What is your highest Killcount (Kills) in Grifball

OP Blackandfan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
So a thread asking about kills in griffball, most of which were CLEARLY achieved due to spawn killing, is okay, but farming in Warzone isn't? Make up your minds fellas.
So a thread asking about kills in griffball, most of which were CLEARLY achieved due to spawn killing, is okay, but farming in Warzone isn't? Make up your minds fellas.
Speaking on my partners behalf...we were playing idiots not spawn killing. He was getting kills in clusters. In games where people play defense and games go towards the distance you'll have high kill totals. Not everyone is spawn killing like warzone.
YouthNAsia wrote:
Speaking on my partners behalf...we were playing isiots not spawn killing. He was getting kills in clusters. In games where people play defense and games go towards the distance you'll have high kill totals. Not everyone is spawn killing like warzone.
So everyone is spawn killing in warzone? People aren't also playing idiots in Warzone? Teams can't get kills in clusters so that the enemy core is more vulnerable? Teams can't work together to capture the bases and just so happen to get a lot of kills? Fact of the matter is if you're playing idiots like you claim then you should be able to score 5 goals VERY EASILY, and you wouldn't have time to accumulate 50 plus kills.
I just got 90 kills and 41 deaths. I feel like a beast.
XREMEGAMER wrote:
I just got 90 kills and 41 deaths. I feel like a beast.
Please don't necropost a 10 month old dead thread. Check the date of the last post before you post.
like 40 XD
Please do not revive old threads.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3