Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What ONE THING do you want for H5 matchmaking?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 43
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm kicking off a Question of the Week to get your input for Halo 5 matchmaking. I know we have hundreds of posts around Waypoint that cover all manner of wants and requests for playlists but I'm really curious what the ONE THING is you want more than anything else. It could be an entire playlist, a mode, map or an adjustment to existing offering. No cheating - I mean THE single one thing you want for Halo 5 matchmaking more than anything else.

So, what's the one thing you want more than anything else for Halo 5 matchmaking?
Not allowing champion level players to use smurf accounts to play lower players. By this the levels they should be matched up against should be the average of all fireteam ranks. So if you have three champions and 1 unranked you should play onyx level players or higher only.
A CTF playlist would be great. Preferably a CTF playlist without Plaza. I yoinking hate Plaza.
Mclean III wrote:
Am I the only person that would like for halo to bring back some of the abilities from halo reach. The armour lock, the hologram, and ect.
Yes, that -Yoink- needs to stay dead.
A playlist with multiple game modes using community forge maps exclusively, constantly updating with new maps regularly
Permanent team snipers on arena maps.
i want them to bring back the halo 4 health. not this stupid thing when you sprint your health stops restoring. it make it a game of whoever shot first wins. halo has always been about out playing people and long times to kill.
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm kicking off a Question of the Week to get your input for Halo 5 matchmaking. I know we have hundreds of posts around Waypoint that cover all manner of wants and requests for playlists but I'm really curious what the ONE THING is you want more than anything else. It could be an entire playlist, a mode, map or an adjustment to existing offering. No cheating - I mean THE single one thing you want for Halo 5 matchmaking more than anything else.

So, what's the one thing you want more than anything else for Halo 5 matchmaking?
Selectable servers and everything necessary to achieve that.
Team based matchmaking. How it would work is it would get however many people in the party and put them up against a party of equal size and some randoms on both sides in case the parties aren't completely full
So many things.... There is no way to simply decide just one thing.. :L
Permanent team snipers on arena maps.
100% agree this would be awesome
Halo 3 maps. A full play list of just them.
A veto system would be great
Bubble shield. BWAAAHHHHHHHH
No but seriously a much more interactive pregame lobby.

Take out the sword AND HAMMER from competitive
I don't necessarily want another playlist, I want the ability to vote. You might think that a voting system would make certain maps get chosen all the time, but that's the thing. If certain maps get chosen all the time 343 would know that people are not fans of the other maps, making them fix there playlists. I really like the action sack playlist but seriously, I really hate playing tank world.
mas mapas para warzone
Improved Join-in-progress so I don't end up joining a game just to see DEFEAT pasted across my screen.
That's super-tough; I'm split between team based matching and KOTH. I'll have to go with team based matching because it would make the game better for everyone across wz and arena. Teams vs Teams; Randoms vs Randoms unless there are no other matches available.
I can't narrow down these two. JIP, Team based matchmaking.
Improved Join-in-progress so I don't end up joining a game just to see DEFEAT pasted across my screen.
That's super-tough; I'm split between team based matching and KOTH. I'll have to go with team based matching because it would make the game better for everyone across wz and arena. Teams vs Teams; Randoms vs Randoms unless there are no other matches available.
I can't narrow down these two. JIP, Team based matchmaking.
Fewer randoms facing teams means fewer farming or curb stomp matches which means fewer people quitting out of fear or lack of enjoyment of those matches which likely means fewer JIP slots.
I really want invasion from halo reach... but I could also settle with race.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 43