Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What ONE THING do you want for H5 matchmaking?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. 31
  7. 32
  8. ...
  9. 43
More variety... playlists, classic stable Objective gametypes, true social playlists...
xNxHxLx wrote:
Bring back the freaking Map Voting/Veto System Halo Reach had. It gives us players more freedom to choose what map and gametype we wanna play. Also whenever you can, please improve the UI so we can look at a person's stats like how we could in Halo 3 and Halo Reach. Another thing I want back is the Party Up System. I met so many good friends using that feature in Halo 3.

As for how I want the UI to be for Halo 5 like how it was in Halo Reach, this is a good example.
https://twitter.com/Gamecheat13
I was waiting for this
Yeah there have been many party invites that come in too late so either my game has already qued or the person I am trying to reach is already in a new game. I think the Map voting or Veto should be social only. I could see some massive manipulation via full squad if it was on ranked. But I literally see no issue at all on Social games.It gives players some control and the player feedback via voting provides a lot of intelligence for 343 and top forgers on what the community likes. The party up ability should be in both social and competitive.
I want to see ALL the maps return to matchmaking and with correct weighting and PLEASE a Veto system. We need more variety in matchmaking. Especially team doubles (which I primarily play), there are about 5-6 maps that are the only ones in the playlist. It makes no sense that Plaza, Coliseum, and even a map like Pegasus can't be in doubles.
snipers permanently
I don't want Sarah Palmer anymore
I don't want Sarah Palmer anymore
Well you're in luck for just 5 payments of $1.99 You can have Buck, A Grunt, or Exuberant Witness commentate your game play instead
more creativity
Please more loadout weapons in this update! Maybe somo classic loadout weapons like the Halo 3: ODST SMG or an armor mod for dual welding pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
the armor mode mode sounds great but i don't know about the ODST smg.
Xilither wrote:
Please more loadout weapons in this update! Maybe somo classic loadout weapons like the Halo 3: ODST SMG or an armor mod for dual welding pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
The SMG with a silencer is basically it already. I feel like if they were to add more loadouts, actually make them useful and not just a different scope. There are enough scopes already. A dual wielding armor mod sounds amazing
The ability to host your own persistent custom game server.
Classic firefight/firefight game mode varieties. Im ok with reqs, but no 5 min timers, no bullet sponge bosses like destiny, no 30 sec spawn penalty, just straight classic firefight. Survive.....as long as i can. I want to be able to play firefight the way i want to play it just like the classic versions. The game should last as long as it needs until im out of lives. No timers to end rounds, waves, or games. Classic plain and simple. An option to play it solo would also be really nice.
Haha one thing, na i have a list of things id want to see halo 5 change in matchmaking. Starters, change the spawning system to be inside the base because when you spawn outside it seriously spawns you far away from the base you chose. Second would be if you defend a base from being taken it actually counts defenders correctly since sometimes youre with another player and they die and suddenly the base is taken while youre still insdie defending it, is it counting 2 players as 1 defender or what? also when you finish a match you start off with a new match, not join into a game thats already half way done. might as well throw those who quit early into games that have already started and those that finished a match to start a new match. and lastly what id love so much to see is we decide where our vehicles spawn so like if we have garage and our main base, we can choose to spawn with our vehicles at garage or main base. but seriously the things that need to be fixed is the spawning system and the defenders count for a base.
T MONEY317 wrote:
Classic firefight/firefight game mode varieties. Im ok with reqs, but no 5 min timers, no bullet sponge bosses like destiny, no 30 sec spawn penalty, just straight classic firefight. Survive.....as long as i can. I want to be able to play firefight the way i want to play it just like the classic versions. The game should last as long as it needs until im out of lives. No timers to end rounds, waves, or games. Classic plain and simple. An option to play it solo would also be really nice.
Please bring back life-based firefight. Current firefight pales in comparison to what it was in ODST.
Draspur wrote:
T MONEY317 wrote:
Please bring back life-based firefight. Current firefight pales in comparison to what it was in ODST.
watch the whole video. hope for the future
ZeefIex wrote:
Draspur wrote:
T MONEY317 wrote:
watch the whole video. hope for the future
Oooh I hope this happens. I'll be so happy. I'm worried they'll ruin it with REQs though, another big part of FF in ODST was scavenging and conserving ammo. Speaking of the announcer, another gripe I have he doesn't announce SWAT anymore, just slayer :(
Improved Join-in-progress so I don't end up joining a game just to see DEFEAT pasted across my screen.Thread with more stuff on the JiP in Halo 5.
Haha that sucks... but at least you didn't waste a Legendary RP Boost on it.... (RIP ME)
Xilither wrote:
Dual SMG's or the Dual Noob Combo would be OP in H5. ODST SMG is just the new silencer/ range SMG...
AREES5 wrote:
loaouts here you can choose betweens br ar magnum smg and dmr
For arena?!?!
INinjaGRI wrote:
a real pro playlist with no radar and BR start and more gametypes like oddball, assault and I want to see king of the Hill and objective gametypes on team doubles
"Pros" use radar too.. you're talking about like BTB starts with no radar.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. 31
  7. 32
  8. ...
  9. 43