Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What ONE THING do you want for H5 matchmaking?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 43
12 man fireteams in warzone.
I'm not even sure if this is possible, but I would love to have something like the ability to change weapon damage modifiers somehow (individual weapons, not the baseline set already in customs) So that the power of Halo 5 would really be completely in the players hands, it would certainly open up the ability to create interesting game modes.

But if we're talking just solely about Halo 5 MM, than I'd have to say toning down the amount of auto weapons in the Arena, I feel there are far too many that just do the same thing.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Honestly just over all more content. make a TS Playlist with community maps. rotate the maps every couple weeks or every month idk. I just want more things to do. I'm honestly just bored with the game. so I've gone back to MCC and honestly have a blast with it. idk what about it but the game play is just more fun. H5 just needs content+consistency. hate how maps kept getting reworked with new weapons and stuff. Haven't bothered to play enough to learn it. but hey (: add rumble pit to MCC pls.
Trentsum wrote:
Social Slayer.

Its what made h3 the most highest selling Halo game of all time.
Debatable..lol
RACE!!!!!!!!!!! of any kind i don't care! Just add Race! Or Oddball! Juggernaut! Invasion! Traditional Firefight! Just look at Reach and how many fun game types they had! I get y'all trying to make multiplayer "cannon" but that doesn't mean you can't add silly game types like Bungie did!
They should add old school King of the hill.
Bring back the ce pistol for a permanent playlist
Map voting and map veto
Either 30m radar or no radar at all
Team tactical, like team arena but no slayer just tactical game modes like CTF, KOTH, ASSAULT etc etc
why are ppl so mad at this its just for a short amount of time so there are more matches going on for more feedback, if your really that salty about maybe a week ( if even that of no 12 man warzone destruction just go somewhere else for a week and forget about it.
Rocket Hog Race and Splocket Race
I think someone will make these for me with the new update, and then I can play Halo again. :-)
Playable elites
Playlist wise - permanent sniper, and anniversary, playlist!! 😍😍😍
why are ppl so mad at this its just for a short amount of time so there are more matches going on for more feedback, if your really that salty about maybe a week ( if even that of no 12 man warzone destruction just go somewhere else for a week and forget about it.
You don't seem to understand. I'm in a spartan company and we have multiple 12 man fireteams going into warzone multiple days/nights a week implementing out strategies for a quick decisive core destructions every game. We've spent the past year developing these strategies and have gotten pretty good at them. 343 has now taken that away, we have a right to be pissed off. Especially since we weren't farming, we look for a quick win.
Wouldn't a poll with more generalized options and a more in depth explanation of each option in this field be an easier way to organize this? No? Well anyway, I think the ability to vote/veto maps would be a good idea.
JBODST75 wrote:
bungie
lol
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
12 man fire teams in warzone; I understand that playing solo war zone can be frustrating, but why take away large parties though. This could have been fixed with a seperate playlist like mercenary wz. If this isn't fixed Ill never buy another halo product and will sell my xbox for a ps4.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 43