Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What ONE THING do you want for H5 matchmaking?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. ...
  9. 43
12 man fireteams in warzone.
I member when War zone use to be fun. Now 343 has destroyed my favorite playlist. I am gonna speak with my wallet. If this change is permanent I will sell my Xbox one and buy a ps4. never supporting the halo brand or xbox ever again.
Bring the brutes
Map voting and map veto
soooo much better.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
why are ppl so mad at this its just for a short amount of time so there are more matches going on for more feedback, if your really that salty about maybe a week ( if even that of no 12 man warzone destruction just go somewhere else for a week and forget about it.
You don't seem to understand. I'm in a spartan company and we have multiple 12 man fireteams going into warzone multiple days/nights a week implementing out strategies for a quick decisive core destructions every game. We've spent the past year developing these strategies and have gotten pretty good at them. 343 has now taken that away, we have a right to be pissed off. Especially since we weren't farming, we look for a quick win.
Nope, we're just voicing our opinion on the new fireteam update. If you read what I said earlier you'd get that.
I Zinger I wrote:
I member when War zone use to be fun. Now 343 has destroyed my favorite playlist. I am gonna speak with my wallet. If this change is permanent I will sell my Xbox one and buy a ps4. never supporting the halo brand or xbox ever again.
^When you read the headlines of things without reading the article and go online because you must be like the cool kids and hate on 343i for everything they do, pessimist.
why are ppl so mad at this its just for a short amount of time so there are more matches going on for more feedback, if your really that salty about maybe a week ( if even that of no 12 man warzone destruction just go somewhere else for a week and forget about it.
You don't seem to understand. I'm in a spartan company and we have multiple 12 man fireteams going into warzone multiple days/nights a week implementing out strategies for a quick decisive core destructions every game. We've spent the past year developing these strategies and have gotten pretty good at them. 343 has now taken that away, we have a right to be pissed off. Especially since we weren't farming, we look for a quick win.
Nope, we're just voicing our opinion on the new fireteam update. If you read what I said earlier you'd get that.
its not an update its a downgrade.... big difference buddy
Voicing opinion = implying 343i are essentially Lucifer himself
Voicing opinion = implying 343i are essentially Lucifer himself
Have I once mentioned that? Or said anything of that nature about 343?
I Zinger I wrote:
wow geez theyre probably just experimenting. :s
I Zinger I wrote:
LOL truth.
I Zinger I wrote:
ok so apparently the state halo was in before would be preferred because with the update you can't have full fireteams in 1 game mode for a week, and all of the amazing things for this update can't stop that from halo being RUINED for letting you play with a full fireteam in 1 game mode
honestly all i want is map voting and thats it, then this game will be excellent.
I'd like to see the Halo 4 Motion Tracker make a return, at least for Social/Warzone.

• 25 meters
  • Detailed elevation data: triangles point above or below
  • Detailed icons for vehicles
I do kinda understand why they nerfed it the way they did, but the 25m thing at least would be good for Spartan Charge, since it would help the player have more warning
I want the motion tracker back up to 25M in all modes.
I would like to see more playlists of classic maps.
Take our Spartan charge.
Plain and simple.
There are too many tight, restrictive Human industrial/city-themed maps, not enough open-spaced Forerunner/Covenant/Nature-themed maps. So, I would like to see more diverse themes for maps.What happened to maps similar to Narrows, Snowbound, or Ghost Town?
RUMBLE PIT
Thats a hard question. I'd say change the Spartan abilities (Spartan charge really) and take it out.( That's my preference halo 5 is fine) but I'd like to see invasion which could include elites possibly
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. ...
  9. 43