Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What ONE THING do you want for H5 matchmaking?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 43
mainly all i want are some of the old armor abilities from the old games ( reach ) i think it would add some diversity to gameplay, and adding some more maps for infection.
12 man warzone fire teams.
THE OLD BREAKOUT PLEASE!
party restrictions that way 12 man teams can onlyplay other 12 man teams. that means you can take away the 6 manfireteam restriction.
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm kicking off a Question of the Week to get your input for Halo 5 matchmaking. I know we have hundreds of posts around Waypoint that cover all manner of wants and requests for playlists but I'm really curious what the ONE THING is you want more than anything else. It could be an entire playlist, a mode, map or an adjustment to existing offering. No cheating - I mean THE single one thing you want for Halo 5 matchmaking more than anything else.

So, what's the one thing you want more than anything else for Halo 5 matchmaking?
12 MAN FIRETEAM FOR REGULAR WARZONE BACK!!!!
you ko
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm kicking off a Question of the Week to get your input for Halo 5 matchmaking. I know we have hundreds of posts around Waypoint that cover all manner of wants and requests for playlists but I'm really curious what the ONE THING is you want more than anything else. It could be an entire playlist, a mode, map or an adjustment to existing offering. No cheating - I mean THE single one thing you want for Halo 5 matchmaking more than anything else.

So, what's the one thing you want more than anything else for Halo 5 matchmaking?
this is what i made up:Skull ball like capture the flag or what is in halo reach but when you pick up a skull, It sets a hard difficulty like what is in the campaign. Also when you pick up the skull, you have no weapons for that time period except the skull which is a one hit kill. You deliver it to your team for 1 point and its 3 points win.
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS
Nerf of all weapons, br is hitscan with relatively no spread, pistol has no spread a pistol!, AR has smallest amount of spread ever and can now zoom in and make it even worse, smg is fine i believe, sword has unbelievable range and can now zoom? What?? AND you have a 10% increase in speed, how is that balanced and fair? Its ridiculous. Chain gun onwarthog virtually no spread, just mow people down, very easy and takes away skill gap, just not fun. It seems the main issue is lack of spread on weapons, making them very op in my opinion, lowering skill gap and having less of those fun intense gunfights and more of getting killed without a chance to fight back. Sorry i know you said one thing so thats my one overall thing, weapon nerfing.
My rec credits both Silver and Gold
Before the upgrade I would get two credit tiles when I bought a Gold or Silver Pack. Please put them back.
One, just ONE team slayer/arena/skirmish playlist that doesn't allow fireteams. Please. Pleeeeeeease.

This post has been hidden.

Brute Mauler? Brute mauler.
ske7ch wrote:

Loadouts for breakout (you'll choose between shotgun or smg and armor modules)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
grimtalor wrote:
ske7ch wrote:

this is what i made up:Skull ball like capture the flag or what is in halo reach but when you pick up a skull, It sets a hard difficulty like what is in the campaign. Also when you pick up the skull, you have no weapons for that time period except the skull which is a one hit kill. You deliver it to your team for 1 point and its 3 points win.
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS
You literally just said the description of assault
Split screen
I want a Warzone map inside the UNSC infinity
Regicide! I absolutely loved that game mode in 4 and wish it'd make a return!
For me I would like to see warzone turbo come back, and stay permanently, I love warzone but when a new update comes out and get the new weapons and vehicles i wanna play with them right away, and besides warzone turbo is extremely fun and its a good, way to play with new stuff, also if you are a youtuber like myself and wanna do show cases this could be a useful way
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 43