Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What ONE THING do you want for H5 matchmaking?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 43
I would like for you guys to bring back some original maps like blood gulch, coagulation, Zanzibar, Valhalla, etc. and them not being forge remakes
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm kicking off a Question of the Week to get your input for Halo 5 matchmaking. I know we have hundreds of posts around Waypoint that cover all manner of wants and requests for playlists but I'm really curious what the ONE THING is you want more than anything else. It could be an entire playlist, a mode, map or an adjustment to existing offering. No cheating - I mean THE single one thing you want for Halo 5 matchmaking more than anything else.

So, what's the one thing you want more than anything else for Halo 5 matchmaking?
I just want them to add the Hayabusa armor and helmet from Halo 3. I don't see what's so great about adding Halo: Reach content. Besides the fact that Halo: Reach was the last game that Bungie made in the Halo series, I feel like a lot of people would love to have Hayabusa in this game.
That it shows a slight tour of the map in the backround instead of one solid picture of the map for warzone. Arena I feel is fine
Mclean III wrote:
Am I the only person that would like for halo to bring back some of the abilities from halo reach. The armour lock, the hologram, and ect.
leave out armor lock plz
Please bring back Dominion from Halo 4, and any other objective playlists (e.g. Extraction, Team Regicide)
I think it would be pretty cool if there was a warzone firefight variant that ran as such: Players compete against each other in a race for a randomized jackpot of either RP points or XP. It's a game of survival with a twist; players start the match with a pistol, but they earn new load-out weapons as they battle non-ending, consecutive hordes of enemies of increasing difficulty. To win the jackpot, a player must gain the greatest amount of points. Deaths and suicides count against players, but stealing kills and performing assassinations counts for additional style points that are added to the players' final scores. Vehicle from REQ orders are disabled, but obtaining them from fallen enemies is allowed, so players should learn to use them wisely. A "gift round" can be made in which a large amount of common - mythic weapon REQs and power ups are spawned in the battle field before the hordes resume. Once a player dies, the weapon and power ups are lost and cannot be retrieved by another player.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Dude they should have a playlist that has no-armor abilities or anything. So basically how it was in halo 3. Just plain old halo. And have its called something like "For Old Times Sake" or "Legacy Playlist". And id be happy if we just had it open for the weekends AT LEAST
gio206 wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm kicking off a Question of the Week to get your input for Halo 5 matchmaking. I know we have hundreds of posts around Waypoint that cover all manner of wants and requests for playlists but I'm really curious what the ONE THING is you want more than anything else. It could be an entire playlist, a mode, map or an adjustment to existing offering. No cheating - I mean THE single one thing you want for Halo 5 matchmaking more than anything else.

So, what's the one thing you want more than anything else for Halo 5 matchmaking?
12 MAN FIRETEAM FOR REGULAR WARZONE BACK!!!!
Get over it. stop crying like a baby because you NEED a team to carry you.
Lol ok. See u on the battlefield.
More preferences for searching matches on arena playlists (Specific Rank, internet connection, and maybe region too) to improve the matchmaking experience for people like me who only want to deal with people similar to us and not just people who are better than us on certain playlists like Team Arena and Snipers now that it is ranked. Please consider this as an opportunity to enhance Halo 5's full potential that was promised years ago. Sincerely, Haloking234567.
Get rid of overgrowth, mercy, tyrant, rip tide from the doubles play list
Halo reach customisation
I think we need at least one ARENA game mode with custom loadouts. I feel like starting with a relatively underpowered assault rifle and a magnum does not suit many fans' playing styles.
Playlists that involve playable elites, I know this won't happen because now the new design of the elites cometely destroy the chances for this happening.
since that won't happen,
i definitely want a playlist of game modes that were in previous games, oddball, headhunter, KOTH, juggernaut, 1 flag ctf and game types should be separate, if we choose BTB, we shouldn't just be put into a random generator that picks the game mode, there should be a choice of it, go to btb and then choose between slayer strongholds or ctf. And with the separation, slayer comes out of team arena because it doesn't need to be there
I would love it if voting for which map/game type returned. I feel like I get stuck with the same map and game type too often.
PLAYER COUNT
I want to know how many people are playing Halo 5 Guardians. If Halo 4 had it why can't Halo 5 Guardians?
make it so full teams can't match solo players. just leads to people quitting and eventually leaving the game for good. if people aren't having fun they will leave
I would really like the Anniversary Throwback playlist to be available all the time. If all the maps were included that would be great. If only the 4vs4 maps are available, then still awesome. Playing Halo 1 maps with Halo 5 mechanics was so fun. I have been playing since Halo 1 and put in months of play time across all the games so the Throwback was amazing. Thank you for all the great updates and looking forward to many more great years of Halo
An ACTUAL lobby system with a veto system like halo 3 would make my day and make the game far better.
It would be nice to actually get into a game at this moment... I seem to be in search lobbies with friends and then when we get into a game i get kicked out and replaced with another player for some stupid reason so I wait and wait and try again then get to the same situation...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 43